Amazon Gold Box Lightning Deal - Kirby Plush 12.99

[quote name='Kenshindono']are these decently made? I may snag one for my niece, looks cute[/QUOTE]

There all made in the same place, as long as there not cheap like carnival dolls.

[quote name='skiizim']There all made in the same place, as long as there not cheap like carnival dolls.[/QUOTE]

Screw it i ordered one. Note: if you guys buy the Boo Ghost, theres a code for free 1 day shipping. It applies to the entire order so you can get them both with free 1 day shipping. Got them together for $28 after tax (fuck you California)

I may keep Boo for myself ;P

[quote name='CheapyD']Hmmm...they will ship these to Japan....[/QUOTE]

Hmm, im not sure. The company that makes them/sells them when you look in the cart is called Japan Toys, sooo.... maybe theyre actually from Japan? The Boo Ghost straight says its an import, so i would think you could just find them floating around Japan somewhere

[quote name='Kenshindono']are these decently made? I may snag one for my niece, looks cute[/QUOTE]

Origin: China

It's always a gamble with something made in China. Wouldn't be surprised if these are the same products usually sold on ebay from bootleg Chinese companies for real cheap. I bought a set of Chinese Yoshi plushes from ebay and it had Japanese tags on it; gave them to my girlfriend for Christmas one year along with some Mario mushrooms, so I'd say this is still giftable.

That is awesome. I got a 10"x14" of what looks to be the same model (but smaller) when I went to the Nintendo store in NYC.

[quote name='io']Tempting, but do me (or my kids) really need this? :lol:[/QUOTE]

What kind of question is this? Of course you need it.

[quote name='Kenshindono']Screw it i ordered one. Note: if you guys buy the Boo Ghost, theres a code for free 1 day shipping. It applies to the entire order so you can get them both with free 1 day shipping. [/QUOTE]

Only works if you pay with a Discover card.

I so want a Goomba and Bowser, but I just spent the last of my paycheck on a Domo Panda for my GF.

Why does CheapyD care about getting Kirby plushes made in China and sold in America? Can't he just walk into any video game/toy store and get them with relative ease? I could go to the Nintendo World store and get an official Kirby plush for about $20.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Why does CheapyD care about getting Kirby plushes made in China and sold in America? Can't he just walk into any video game/toy store and get them with relative ease? I could go to the Nintendo World store and get an official Kirby plush for about $20.[/QUOTE]

Might be more expensive in Japan.

[quote name='Firefox59']That is awesome. I got a 10"x14" of what looks to be the same model (but smaller) when I went to the Nintendo store in NYC.[/QUOTE]

yeah it looks a lot like the one they sell in the NYC Nintendo World store. That one is bigger, though, and $20. I was soooo tempted to buy one but my 30-year-old man-shame prevailed and I realized that I don't need plush dolls. They're pretty awesome though.

[quote name='gordo789']yeah it looks a lot like the one they sell in the NYC Nintendo World store. That one is bigger, though, and $20. I was soooo tempted to buy one but my 30-year-old man-shame prevailed and I realized that I don't need plush dolls. They're pretty awesome though.[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to your "30-year-old man-shame", listen to that inner child who's screaming "I want a Kirby plush!"

[quote name='gordo789']I was soooo tempted to buy one but my 30-year-old man-shame prevailed and I realized that I don't need plush dolls.[/QUOTE]

You'll grow out of that. Just give it time.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Why does CheapyD care about getting Kirby plushes made in China and sold in America? Can't he just walk into any video game/toy store and get them with relative ease? I could go to the Nintendo World store and get an official Kirby plush for about $20.[/QUOTE]

Many of the plushes sold In Japan are still made in China regardless, and then shipped to Japan to be sold there. It may be easier to find there, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's cheaper. If it was then I probably would have an extra suitcase or two from my stop in Japan last winter.

[quote name='Blade']Origin: China

It's always a gamble with something made in China. Wouldn't be surprised if these are the same products usually sold on ebay from bootleg Chinese companies for real cheap. I bought a set of Chinese Yoshi plushes from ebay and it had Japanese tags on it; gave them to my girlfriend for Christmas one year along with some Mario mushrooms, so I'd say this is still giftable.[/QUOTE]

Hah, thats funny. When you have them in the cart before the last checkout phase it says theyre from 'Japan Toys' or something like that.

[quote name='Shadow Cloud']Don't listen to your "30-year-old man-shame", listen to that inner child who's screaming "I want a Kirby plush!"[/QUOTE]

I lied to myself and said i was getting them for my Niece... well, I will be giving her the Kirby, but im pretty sure im keeping Boo for myself

[quote name='Shadow Cloud']Don't listen to your "30-year-old man-shame", listen to that inner child who's screaming "I want a Kirby plush!"[/QUOTE]
Seriously! I bought mine with family and then proudly carried it around the city for a few hours until we got back to the hotel.

bread's done
Back