(OOS) Call of Duty Black Ops 2 X360/PS3 *NEW* ~$38 shipped at gohastings

[quote name='Vosko']just ordered it for ps3. thanks[/QUOTE]

Is it possible to drop lower than $40 during christmas or early january?

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Amazon has it with no tax and free shipping!

$49.99![/QUOTE]

Thats alright I went for it 37.27 after shipping no tax for me. almost 13 dollars cheaper ..this is cheapass gamer afterall.
Don't think we are going to see it much cheaper at all.

THANKS OP!

[quote name='tightclaws']Thats alright I went for it 37.27 after shipping no tax for me. almost 13 dollars cheaper ..this is cheapass gamer afterall.
Don't think we are going to see it much cheaper at all.

THANKS OP![/QUOTE]

No tax?

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Amazon has it with no tax and free shipping!

$49.99![/QUOTE]

Only if Amazon doesn't have sales tax for your state.

[quote name='Confidance']No tax?[/QUOTE]

Currently sales tax is automatically applied in the following states:

Alabama
Arkansas
Arizona
Colorado
Florida
Idaho
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana

Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Mexico
Oklahoma
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Washington
Wyoming

[quote name='ckc4043']Is it possible to drop lower than $40 during christmas or early january?[/QUOTE]

No

I think this deal killed the site.

Edit : NVM. I can't get the link above to work. It just keeps refreshing. Going to their website it looks like the price is back at $59.95...

Someone forgot to exclude Blops II from the coupon... Good for us! I could've sworn there were Hastings in California but I guess not since I paid no taxes.

[quote name='eliter1']Someone forgot to exclude Blops II from the coupon... Good for us! I could've sworn there were Hastings in California but I guess not since I paid no taxes.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, surprisingly we don't pay taxes, but with AMZ charging taxes already I guess they will follow soon :(

WTF!

I was placing the order and it was at 37.xx
when I hit complete it jump to 52.xxx
Fudge I need to cancel the order

[quote name='jessesixto']WTF!

I was placing the order and it was at 37.xx
when I hit complete it jump to 52.xxx
Fudge I need to cancel the order[/QUOTE]

Me too - I'm trying to call them now. At checkout the total was $37.27. Confirmation email says $52......idiots!!!

[quote name='Junkyard Jeff']Me too - I'm trying to call them now. At checkout the total was $37.27. Confirmation email says $52......idiots!!![/QUOTE]

Did they set the correct price for you?
No luck here :(

I saw this go Live at SD at 10:59. I thought it would have been posted here ASAP. I should have posted it... next time. Oh well, I managed to snag a copy for xbox and ps3. :applause:

I don't think it's going to get any cheaper then this.

bread's done
Back