Ps3 super slim uncharted 3 issues

lokizz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
I wanted to see if anyone else has been having problems getting uncharted 3 multiplayer to work on their ps3 super slims. aside from the 2 games i was able to play where once the games ended everything froze again so i had to unplug the system it always freezes up at the connecting , syncing screen. any input or help would be appreciated.

I don't know as I don't have Uncharted 3, but on our new super slim PS3 black friday bundle that came with Uncharted 1 & 2 and Infamous 1 & 2, I can't get Uncharted 1 to work at all. I installed the patches and after it creates a save I start to get stuttering sound while the loading spinning coin thing appears on screen and then the PS3 freezes. Infamous 1 worked fine. I haven't tried Uncharted 2 yet. Other games we have work fine. Is anyone else having this problem?

Yes, this is a problem Im getting too. Often the Sync/Connecting bar fills up and gets to the message of the day, but when i hit 'X', it freezes and I have to restart the PS3. Getting very annoying.

Just got a "super slim" with the Uncharted bundle as well and had the thing lock up on me once and random reboot once. I'm a bit nervous and am wondering if I should take it back to exchange it; the build quality sure did go down compared to my original 60Gb version.

I don't know as I don't have Uncharted 3, but on our new super slim PS3 black friday bundle that came with Uncharted 1 & 2 and Infamous 1 & 2, I can't get Uncharted 1 to work at all. I installed the patches and after it creates a save I start to get stuttering sound while the loading spinning coin thing appears on screen and then the PS3 freezes. Infamous 1 worked fine. I haven't tried Uncharted 2 yet. Other games we have work fine. Is anyone else having this problem?
This is classic crunch you guys

bread's done
Back