Gamestop 12/9 - 12/15 Little Big Planet Vita or PS All Stars Vita $19.99

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
As title says. Not really a deal yet but a heads up to anyone looking for these titles.

Also double trade credit on any handheld traded toward the purchase of a new Vita. Plus, with purchase of a new Black Ops or AC Vita bundle you can choose either Lego Batman 2 or Spy Hunter for free.

Credit to endfinity at Reddit for the info

Last edited by a moderator:
Is PS Batte All Stars Royale as HORRIBLEEEEE as the beta or is there more to it than bouncing around and getting thrown across the screen?

[quote name='bojay1997']Are you sure this info is accurate? Gamestop almost always runs their ads Wednesday through Tuesday.[/QUOTE]
Nope not sure at all, but I believe it's true due to the pic linked at the link in the OP. Sorry x1000 if it's not true.

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']The Vita version doesn't give a code for the PS3 version of PS All-stars does it?[/QUOTE]

No. That would be OP.

[quote name='Luxuria']No. That would be OP.[/QUOTE]
I swear I remember when they were first announcing it they said it would. Oh well, I'll hold off on that until the PS3 version gets cheaper. Probably going to pick up LBPV instead. :D

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']I swear I remember when they were first announcing it they said it would. Oh well, I'll hold off on that until the PS3 version gets cheaper. Probably going to pick up LBPV instead. :D[/QUOTE]

You get the Vita version with the PS3 version, not the other way around.

So both of these Vita games are $20? LBP is an instant buy, but I kinda want both versions of All-stars.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Is PS Batte All Stars Royale as HORRIBLEEEEE as the beta or is there more to it than bouncing around and getting thrown across the screen?[/QUOTE]

The game requires strategy and practice to get good at it and enjoy it. I am currently loving it. I own as Parappa :bouncy:

Definitely getting LBP. I read one feedback saying that it is the best among all LBP's and that is enough for me to get the game :)
EDIT: PSASBR is a great game. Online is very fun, still can't figure out w/c is my go-to character. It think its worth it at that price.

LBP I wouldn't touch, but if I didn't already have PSASBR over crossbuy, I'd be all over this at that price (though I do very much enjoy having both versions).

PSASBR is a very fun game. A lot like smash bros that the "campaign" is pretty generic and uninteresting, but the online is good.

That's a good price for LBP, but I'm trying to avoid buying any Vita games over $10, and just enjoy the few I have now plus the PS+ ones.

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']The game requires strategy and practice to get good at it and enjoy it. I am currently loving it. I own as Parappa :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Strategy? Ok. So it isn't like that beta. I 'might' get around to trying it again, someday.

Playstation allstars is amazing, I played thats single player for a good 5 hours so far. Have yet to take my skills online.

What's the trade in value of a PSP 2000?

Edit: I just saw it's in the $20s-$30s, no fanx.

[quote name='jigsaw918']so dumb that the PS Vita version of PSA Battle Royale doesn't come with the PS3 version...[/QUOTE]

It does..if you meant the other way around well that wouldn't make sense.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Strategy? Ok. So it isn't like that beta. I 'might' get around to trying it again, someday.[/QUOTE]

If you do the trials with each character is teaches you how to master him/her. I used what I learned to make awesome combos with my character which help me quickly fill my meter to use supers

Hmmm... I think I'll, finally, get around to playing a LBP game(haven't played part 2 that I have). Especially since I can get the Vita version for under $10 if it goes on sale for $19.99...thanks to the bonus GameStop trade in values being discussed in the GS TIV thread.

Thanks if this deal happens, OP!

[quote name='gomikeoh']Reaching Wii U levels of bomba.

The only difference is that the game is quality, unlike the Wii U.[/QUOTE]

^troll^

I've been waiting for a B2G1 somewhere to get LBP. Will definitely buy it for $20 in Gamestop credit though instead!

I'm definitely going to prove match LBP at Toys R Us, and use my Groupon offer.vFor Toys R Us, do I need the ad or can I just pull it up on my phone? Thanks again CAG!

WoW: Pays to read, lol. I'll just pick up LBP Vita then. I thought PSABR was the PS3 copy. Thanks again CAG!

Last edited by a moderator:
For people with the PS3 version of PSABR, how does the Vita version code come? Is it attached to an Online pass or is there a separate piece of paper with it on it?

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']For people with the PS3 version of PSABR, how does the Vita version code come? Is it attached to an Online pass or is there a separate piece of paper with it on it?[/QUOTE]

It's a "disc extra" which you can link to a single PSN account which is logged in on the PS3 console you're using. Once it's been redeemed that's it, it can't be redeemed again (though it can be redownloaded). The PS3 and Vita versions each have their own separate online pass as well.

[quote name='DaShaka']Playstation allstars is amazing, I played thats single player for a good 5 hours so far. Have yet to take my skills online.[/QUOTE]

It's really waaaaay better than I expected it to be. It doesn't feel as convoluted and chaotic as Smash Bros always did to me. There's a decent number of characters that all play differently. Online (so far) has been completely lag free for me.

This Sunday will be awesome. Going to price match my LBP Vita from $40 to $20, and my Halo 4 from $60 to $40. So $40 back. I might just pick up PSASBR while I am at it at Best Buy.

I hate Smash Bros, and I got to play the Allstars demo at GS yesterday and it seemed to be more of the same. For $20, I'll give it a go and if I don't like it, I'll flip it for a few bucks. Win/Win I guess. Thanks OP, 2 sweat deals. LBP is a steal at 20 bucks.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Strategy? Ok. So it isn't like that beta. I 'might' get around to trying it again, someday.[/QUOTE]

i was in the beta on the ps3 and the vita, and was pretty turned off by the game

bought it with the b1g1 50% deal at toysrus on a whim, and i've really enjoyed it

I can recommend both games. I love PSABR on the Vita. It's great when my gf wants me to be next to her while she watches her shitty shows I'm battling :D
Also LBP is just as good if not better than LBP2. I paid 60 for PSABR on the PS3 and 40 for LBP Vita on launch day.

Loved LBP1, but really disliked LBP2 because of the cutscenes and how the new gadgets really only seemed to be good for minigames rather than quality platforming. It also felt a lot less smooth to me.

Would I like LBPV?

[quote name='AkariK']Loved LBP1, but really disliked LBP2 because of the cutscenes and how the new gadgets really only seemed to be good for minigames rather than quality platforming. It also felt a lot less smooth to me.

Would I like LBPV?[/QUOTE]
The good thing about vita games is that, they all have demos available on the PSN store. So I guess you could give the demo a try.

LBP will be mine.

I have PSAllstars for Vita after the Amazon deal, and I feel like I don't even need the PS3 version now. The gameplay is really fun even though the story is really weak. The cutscenes are only still-images! But I have fun playing online on it.

[quote name='htz']The good thing about vita games is that, they all have demos available on the PSN store. So I guess you could give the demo a try.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure a demo wouldn't address what I wanted to know. But I guess that despite my dislike of LBP2 I still managed to finish it, so I'll probably just get this anyway.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Im gonna match this at bestbuy for lbp and try to double dip with that coupon for it. Oh and ps all stars is amazing !!!![/QUOTE]

The best buy coupon unfortunately expires on 12/8/12. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Cibello20']The best buy coupon unfortunately expires on 12/8/12. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

mother fucker !!!!!!!!!!! Oh well i guess i could sacrifice some of my dr dre beatz credit to get a copy. Hope i can find a used one so i can use a pur coupon on it

bread's done
Back