Nail'd $1, Carcassonne $2, Stalker Clear Sky $2 PC Download @ Gamefly

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
First things first, all of the mentioned games in the thread title require the Gamefly client to download/play, no Steamworks here.

Simply use the NOV20OFF code at checkout (yes, it still works)

Nail'd - $1.00 (after code)

Carcassonne - $1.99 (after code)

Stalker : Clear Sky - $1.99 (after code)

also of note

X-Blades (in case you missed the recent bundle) - $0.79 (after code)

and

Transcripted - STEAMWORKS - $0.79 (after code)

As an aside, I just grabbed Nail'd and noticed Gamefly's client seems to have improved greatly, quick to load and my download was a steady 6+ MB/s.

Enjoy!

I grabbed Transcripted. If anyone is wondering, you don't have to install the client to get the steam key. Just go to your purchase history and click the order number and it'll be listed under Digital Key on the order page.

Thanks op, that stalker deal is a GREAT value! I loved that game.

I still can't even install the gamefly client! I got it when they were giving away Bioshock, but the damn client won't even install. Ah well, I don't particularly want yet ANOTHER PC digital download client clogging up my computer anyway.

[quote name='Galloughs']Thanks op, that stalker deal is a GREAT value! I loved that game.

I still can't even install the gamefly client! I got it when they were giving away Bioshock, but the damn client won't even install. Ah well, I don't particularly want yet ANOTHER PC digital download client clogging up my computer anyway.[/QUOTE]

Damn that sucks man, do you have Adobe Air installed and updated? I remember a while back I was having a hell of a time updating the client, but there was a manual download link on the updater.

Totally understand not wanting another client, I must have at least 5 or 6, just can't pass up the deals..haha...

bread's done
Back