Harry Potter 8-Film Collection [Blu-ray] - $32 shipped from Amazon UK

I bought it last month when it was 23GBP, which with shipping (about $4) came to $43 US, still an awesome deal.
It took a little longer to arrive obviously so keep that in mind. It was something like 10 days. A normal package from Amazon USA gets to me in like 5 days.

I had this pre-ordered for 30GBP last year and if anyone is debating about it just go ahead and order it. All the movies at a solid price. I still have and enjoy my HD DVD "suitcase" collection but it is nice having all the films, and at this cheap of a price you'd be nuts not to.

Already ordered this two weeks ago, but after contacting Amazon UK, they are giving me back the $4 difference. Such a great deal, be glad when it arrives.

Aw crap, I thought ordering this would allow me to use my Amazon credit as well as the $5 off $25 but apparently that's only for Amazon.com and not the UK site. Still a good deal, will be a late Christmas gift for my fiance.

Hey, guys, is there any news whether there will be extended editions or anything like that? Just wondering as I see on movie-censorship.com there is a Sorcerer's Stone extended version with 7 minutes of footage. I would hate to get this for myself and then have extended versions of all the films release later on.

Also, bought two for Christmas gifts now. Awesome deal!

No, only the first 2 have extended editions I believe. Those only come with the Ultimate editions and that big Wizards collection version. Some of the others have deleted scenes separately but they've never been incorporated into the movies and I don't think there's any plans to do so.

When I bought Back to the Future via Amazon UK it took only 1 week including the day I ordered to arrive via USPS. I did call my credit card company ahead of time so they would expect a foreign transaction from the UK.

All things I've been looking intently at go on sale soon after I actually buy them.

I just bought the US version of 1-8 not even 3 weeks ago at BBY with a $64.99 PM from Fry's..and now this.

The world greatest wizard will never want to lose to so by me. Blackish and attractive magical effect Through Blu ray and enjoyed it with cousins, hopefully this weekend will be magical.

bread's done
Back