Kane & Lynch 2, Supreme Commander 2 $10, Sleeping Dogs $30 & more w/fs @Newegg

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='alwayscheaper']So I see sleeping dogs has more DLC than most games combined. I don't see it getting a GOTY but I have to assume some complete version will come?[/QUOTE]

I don't think Square Enix has ever released any GOTY editions of its published games. I know some of Sleeping Dogs DLC was just on sale on PSN, but it was just booster packs which you could just play the game legitimately and accumulate the same stuff anyways.

Square Enix does occasionally have their DLC on sale so if you're patient, you'll probably see them available for a discounted price again.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']So I see sleeping dogs has more DLC than most games combined. I don't see it getting a GOTY but I have to assume some complete version will come?[/QUOTE]
Most of the DLC are just costume changes and buy unlockable things in game. It's really unexciting DLC (at least for me) so I wouldn't expect a complete version at all.

I mean the zombie dlc looks ok. I head it was short. Square Enix did say that they were going to do a quite a bit of extra story dlc so I wouldn't give up on some sort of a goty package. Even if they don't this game is fanastic. Aside from borderlands 2. this is my second favorite game of this year.

It hasn't sold very well, so probably not.

Awesome game though.

I absolutely adore John Woo films, most martial arts, and the Batman combat system. If someone could be a true bro (or female bro) and give me a super quick recommendation on Sleepy Dawgs, especially why it's worth it at this price, I'd probably be pushed over the edge into "buying it" land.

As always, thanks for all of you making my gaming dollar go the furthest, and taking the time to help other make the best decisions possible.

[quote name='bulldozer86']I absolutely adore John Woo films, most martial arts, and the Batman combat system. If someone could be a true bro (or female bro) and give me a super quick recommendation on Sleepy Dawgs, especially why it's worth it at this price, I'd probably be pushed over the edge into "buying it" land.

As always, thanks for all of you making my gaming dollar go the furthest, and taking the time to help other make the best decisions possible.[/QUOTE]

Based on what you described, sounds like you'd love it. Has some good combat and a system similar to Batman, and has the same vibe as a lot of China-town type flicks. I say go for it.

[quote name='RealDeals']Based on what you described, sounds like you'd love it. Has some good combat and a system similar to Batman, and has the same vibe as a lot of China-town type flicks. I say go for it.[/QUOTE]

I'm sold. Thank you sir or madam for the speedy response.

[quote name='bulldozer86']I'm sold. Thank you sir or madam for the speedy response.[/QUOTE]

You'll digg it as long as you enjoy grand theft auto. I personally loved, could have been a bit longer.

bread's done
Back