$25 Amazon GC w/ purchase of any Kindle Fire @ Gamestop (B&M only)

Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
GameStop has added a new electronics device to its growing stable of offerings: Amazon's Kindle Fire. Beginning immediately, the specialty retailer will sell the 7" Kindle Fire HD ($200) in all 4,400 of its locations in the United States.

Gamers in the market for an 8.9" Kindle Fire HD ($300) or a 7" regular Kindle Fire ($160) will need to do a little more hunting, as these models are available only in "select" GameStop outlets. Participating locations are available through GameStop's website.

GameStop is also holding two special promotions surrounding the Kindle Fire. All who purchase any new Kindle Fire product through the retailer by January 31, 2013 will receive a $25 Amazon gift card. Additionally, GameStop is offering in-store credit of "up to" $100 when shoppers trade in an original Kindle Fire. Full trade-in details are available at GameStop's special landing page.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/kindle-fire-comes-to-gamestop-6401234

Locator for stores that carry tablets (If you're looking for the other two models than the Kindle HD)

Comparison of the Kindle Fire tablets

remember folks the kindle does not come with a charger

sucks no stores around me carry the normal fire

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']remember folks the kindle does not come with a charger

sucks no stores around me carry the normal fire[/QUOTE]

Very misleading. It comes with a USB cable, which is used for charging. It doesn't come with a power adapter for plugging into a wall outlet. But also, it's 2012 and if you don't have a USB to outlet or some form of charging USB outlets, you're living about 7 years in the past.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Very misleading. It comes with a USB cable, which is used for charging. It doesn't come with a power adapter for plugging into a wall outlet. But also, it's 2012 and if you don't have a USB to outlet or some form of charging USB outlets, you're living about 7 years in the past.[/QUOTE]

see did not know that i found it sort of weird when it said CHARGER NOT INCLUDED ON AMAZON

is the HD worth the extra 40

at least i got till the end of jan to figure out if i really want one

[quote name='brandtron8000']Does this mean gamestop will start carrying Kindle cards?[/QUOTE]

Possibly. Did they carry itunes gc? (since they sell apple devices)

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Possibly. Did they carry itunes gc? (since they sell apple devices)[/QUOTE]

Yes they do carry them

[quote name='brandtron8000']Does this mean gamestop will start carrying Kindle cards?[/QUOTE]

I would say no since it would be a conflict of interest as people would trade them in for those cards just to buy stuff on Amazon since they're just Amazon gift cards.

Yes I know they have Steam cards but they're not as focused on the PC market and selling Steam gift cards and having the 3rd biggest PC download service behind Steam and Origin is good enough for them IMO.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I would say no since it would be a conflict of interest as people would trade them in for those cards just to buy stuff on Amazon since they're just Amazon gift cards.

Yes I know they have Steam cards but they're not as focused on the PC market and selling Steam gift cards and having the 3rd biggest PC download service behind Steam and Origin is good enough for them IMO.[/QUOTE]

Not really, i think its just your opinion tho. Gs wouldn't care or look at that as why not to sell amazon kindle gc.

bread's done
Back