Target Ad- 12/9 - 12/15

mpaullin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
155 (100%)
Didn't see this posted yet.
Copied from totallytarget.com and forum.bluray.com. Sorry if its poorly organized.. I'm lazy.

New Releases:
Ice Age: Continental Drift (exclusive 50 min bonus content)- $27.99 (3D Blu, DVD, Digital), $22.99 (Blu, DVD, Digital), $16.99 (DVD)
The Bourne Legacy (exclusive steelbook)- $22.99 (Blu, DVD, Digital), $16.99 (DVD)
Ted (exclusive 30 min bonus content and talking bottle opener)- $22.99 (Blu, DVD, Digital), $16.99 (DVD)

$4 DVDs:
Horton Hears A Who
Office Space
The Dark Knight
Where The Wild Things Are
The Time Traveler’s Wife
Spider-Man

$7 DVDs:
Ice Age
Harry Potter
Pulp Fiction
The Notebook
Mamma Mia
It’s Complicated

$10 DVDs:
Mr. Popper’s Penguins
Bridesmaids
Transformers
The Help
Twilight

Miscellaneous DVDs:
Santa Buddies, Santa Paws $7.99
Home Alone $4.99
One Direction $13.99
It’s A Wonderful Life $8.99
Sponge Bob, The Polar Express $6.99
The Lorax, Charlie Brown Holiday Collection $12.99
Dark Shadows, Magic Mike, rock of Ages $9
The Pirates $10
The Lucky One $6
Prometheus, Savages, Expendables 2, Battleship, Christmas Classics $14.99
Adele, The Hunger Games $17.99

Blu-Rays:
Blu-ray+DVD: Finding Nemo $24.99
Blu-ray+DVD+Digital: The Ultimate Spider-Man $22.99 or Madagascar 3 $19.99
Blu-ray+DVD+Digital: ET, Jaws $17.99 or Titanic $24.99
Blu-ray: The Bourne Ultimatum $13, Return of the King $10

TV on DVD:
Complete Series of the Sopranos $124.99
The Wire or The Andy Griffith Shows the Complete Series or the Pacific/Band of Brothers $69.99
Friends The Complete Series $164.99
Entourage Complete Series $119.99

After that uber disappointing DotD at Best Buy, I will happily price match The Wire complete for $69.99.

I hope Amazon matches on The Wire as well. That'd take my Amazon card closer to it's limit than I'd like, but got some money coming in to take some big chunks out of it in the next couple months, so it's all good.

[quote name='VIDEOGAME IGODI']I'm so very happy that I got The Sopranos series for $60 at Best Buy earlier this year.

:)[/QUOTE]

And I've been continuously kicking myself for passing on it since then. :cry:

[quote name='bjstucker']might have to pick up Where the wild things are. its my sons favorite book[/QUOTE]

STAY AWAY!

If you like the book at all you will not put your son through that boring, depressing movie. It's nothing like the book besides the characters look the same.

I noticed the steelbooks of the first three BOURNE films at Target tonight and decided that I'd finally make the purchase for $13 each. I'd been holding out for $10 for the combo packs, but the fancy cases swayed me.

ANYWAY, as I checked out, the cashier mentioned having seen a coupon for the Bournes, and ran to another register. She rang up two coupons--one took off $5, the other took off $3. I didn't even see what they said, but I thanked her and left happy!

Gonna pick up a few now
dvddeals

bread's done
Back