Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass (PC - Steam) $39.99 @ GameFly

sk3tchcom

CAGiversary!
Put Cod: BLOPS II Season Pass (PC) (Steam redeemable) in cart:
http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-II-Season-Pass/5004853/

Use code "NOV20OFF" to get 20% off. Bam. $39.99 for 4 DLC packs that will retail for $14.99 each! Not sure why a November code still works...but I'm not arguing. I just purchased mine a few minutes ago.

BTW - avoid installing their client, you can view your key here: http://www.gamefly.com/activity/purchase-history/ - after purchase. Put that in Steam and bam. Done.

what a joke. dlc packs that almost cost as much as the game itself? For a game that plays just like the past 4 games in the series? I'm amazed at all the people feeding this monster. I'll go play my $10 copy of Blops 1 with no DLC, or maybe COD 4, they feel the same to me.

[quote name='tcleary']what a joke. dlc packs that almost cost as much as the game itself? For a game that plays just like the past 4 games in the series? I'm amazed at all the people feeding this monster. I'll go play my $10 copy of Blops 1 with no DLC, or maybe COD 4, they feel the same to me.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the valuable feedback.

[quote name='sk3tchcom']Thanks for the valuable feedback.[/QUOTE]

I just add blatant trolls like that to my ignore list. $39.99 for a COD season pass is a great deal for people planning to spend $50 regardless. I stocked up on those black friday target microsoft points just for this reason.

[quote name='OregonDealz']Lemmings

Sry just those season pass gigs on sale or not.[/QUOTE]

To each their own. I buy every DLC for Call of Duty games because I love online multiplayer. So $40 now versus $60 over the course of the game is a no brainer for me. I was even going to buy at $50 but I found this coupon so I figured I would share. Some people don't like online MP - that's cool. I mean, some people buy $99.99 collector's editions with crappy art books and stupid statues - that's $40 on top of the $60 game there. Not my gig...but it may be someone elses. Cool with me.

bread's done
Back