Free Nuketown Zombies!

Pwny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Load your black ops 2, go to zombies then tap store and nuketown zombies shows up as free, it is for xbox and im not sure if its a glitch or goodie.

[quote name='Stephan123']I think you are a season pass holder, not here in Europe.[/QUOTE]

I am not, i think its a glich as when it got to 99% it says cant download it, dmn :cry:

Shows up free for me as well. I live in US and do not have the season pass.

-Edit- Gets to 99% but can't finish download.

same here, so this time I got it in pending download list, and turned off console. Will see if it downloads next time I turn it on since I won't be gaming much for a bit.

i can't even get the store to load.

edit- If that happens to others, goto the multiplayer store have that load then go back to zombie's and it should work. Anyways thanks OP on a good find. It may not download because the map isnt officialy out yet, but as logn as its in my download history im happy. You just saved me some time and money from buying the season pass this month. With buying gifts, thats the last thing I needed, but really did want (Mainy for nuketown zombies).

Last edited by a moderator:
Nuke town Zombies is officially out. It is already uploaded on the servers so it must have a fail safe for the 'free' option. Happened to me with some AC 3 dlc I found on the dash for -1 msp.

Well it says free so I tried it but same problem as every one else - gets to 99% and reloads a few times then stops.

If you go to the storage options you see it's listed as an incomplete download and, like everyone said, it's not in my purchase history so I doubt this will work but it was worth a shot.

bread's done
Back