Free Nuketown Zombies

Royal High Knight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
133 (100%)
It seems when you go to the store app in the zombie's menu for Black Ops 2, you'll find nuketown zombies for free.

The catch is, it won't download. It will get to 99% and then say the download can't be completed. My theory on that is that since the map isnt official out yet(for people that only bought the regular version and no season pass), that may be the cause. As long as people have it in their download history though, they should be able to fully play the map when its official out.

Hope I made some sense ;)

As for people saying it won't load.

First goto multiplayer's menu and go to the sre tab there. Have that load. Then go back to the zombie's menu anits store tab and it should load. Thats how I ggot it to work.

credit to Pwny for the find

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP! Can confirm as of 9 am central time. And like he says...you have to go through the zombie store. Won't find it on the marketplace from your pc or through the dash or in the multiplayer store.

Edit: seeing the posts above. Mine still says pending but on the screen to select the map it says purchased.

Exact same thing happened for the Cold Stream DLC for Left 4 Dead 2. It will more than likely never show up in your download history since this might be an error. The L4D2 got to 99% and then would time out. Since it is an in game purchase and not through the marketplace, it will not show in your purchase history until it has been downloaded 100% if this is an error.

Through the ingame menu. You have to goto the zomie's menu and then find the store tab.

As for people saying it won't load.

First goto multiplayer's menu and go to the sre tab there. Have that load. Then go back to the zombie's menu anits store tab and it should load. Thats how I ggot it to work.

Hope that's helpful.

[quote name='PhQTwo']Exact same thing happened for the Cold Stream DLC for Left 4 Dead 2. It will more than likely never show up in your download history since this might be an error. The L4D2 got to 99% and then would time out. Since it is an in game purchase and not through the marketplace, it will not show in your purchase history until it has been downloaded 100% if this is an error.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I totally forgot about this. Hopefully this isnt the case. Im buying the season pass anyways, but I rather spend the money for it later than of all the month's this one. :lol:

It is probably there for season pass holders. And since it's being downloaded via in game menu, it won't show up in dl history.

Is it actually showing up in your download history though? The same thing happened to me with the guardians of middle earth season pass on Tuesday before it was released but it never went into my download history.

Same thing happened to me with the previous NFS:MW. They put up the DLC packs for free but it wouldn't let you download it or add it to your history, then a few days later it was fully functional and updated with prices yet it had no previous record of me attempting to download it.

I already have zombies, but good luck to the rest of you.

It also may only be appearing for ppl who unlocked the nuke town multiplayer map (I haven't unlocked mine yet and I don't see the zombies map

[quote name='TommyLove']boo, I was hoping there was a special code for this since I don't have black ops II yet.[/QUOTE]
How is this a causal link?

bread's done
Back