*Contest* Win Primordia for Steam

SimpRgr8

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Primordia was just released on Steam due to the success of Steam's Greenlight community. I had a chance to review it, and I loved it! It's recommended for any point-and-click adventure game fans out there. That's why we're running a contest for people to win the game!We will have three lucky winners that will win Primordia on Steam.

Rules: To enter, just follow Organized Remains on Twitter, subscribe to us on YouTube, or do both for a second chance to win. Maybe you're already awesome and are both following, and subscribed. Well, in that case, just post a comment below with your screen name, or send me a message through CAG, Twitter or YouTube telling me you would like to enter. If that's a hassle to you though, then just send me an email: [email protected]. The winner of Primordia will receive a message from Organized Remains' via Twitter, or YouTube. The contest will end on Tuesday night at 11:59 PM Eastern (12/11/12).

Follow us on Twitter
Subscribe to us on YouTube

I added you on Twitter and YouTube. My Twitter id is @GameDemonKing My YouTube screen name is Mega19. I would like to enter the contest

ty - already following you on twitter @JCTango
youtube subscribed as TheKrakatoans

would like chance to enter contest :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jean Luc Picard']You have a bad-ass dramatic voice.
Subscribed on the Tubez regardless of the competition![/QUOTE]

Haha thanks! Also thanks to everyone that has entered!

bread's done
Back