Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable ($29.99) Preorder @NewEgg

Unusual releases for the Vita... first Spyhunter and then this?

I did enjoy the 360 version though. Like limelight said - goofy but entertaining.

[quote name='tylerh1701']How similar is this game to EDF: Insect Armageddon?[/QUOTE]
While the mechanics are fairly similar, most seem to consider 2017 to be a much better game than EDF:IA.

THIS game is freaking awesome, those of you that slept on it for the Xbox need to check it out. It's a blast. Millions times better than Insect A. I also can't wait for a proper sequel to roll out for this too.

+1 on another game that will help me convince me to buy a Vita.

[quote name='LeXxX']I read on another message board that the game's name got changed at GameFly, so its coming up as cancelled for some people.[/QUOTE]

thanks for letting me know , was disappointed when i heard it got cancelled

either that or gamefly wont carry it...there are some games gamefly does not carry

crosswords plus for the 3ds is one

I'd rather wait for the (inevitable) $10 off coupon codes and decide from there. Those are still coming sometime in the future... right?

[quote name='newtype06']I'd rather wait for the (inevitable) $10 off coupon codes and decide from there. Those are still coming sometime in the future... right?[/QUOTE]

by then they will jack it back to 40 and it be the sameprice

At check out it shows Super Egg Saver 4-7 day free shipping? What happened to the 3 day for free? I'd rather pay $10 more and just get it when/if I want.

[quote name='tylerh1701']How similar is this game to EDF: Insect Armageddon?[/QUOTE]

People who played IA first might find the gameplay mechanics and graphics too simplistic, but i agree with pretty much everyone who has said that it's the better game. It's also HARD AS HELL on the higher difficulties. IA was a breeze compared to its predecessor.

[quote name='happydogs']People who played IA first might find the gameplay mechanics and graphics too simplistic, but i agree with pretty much everyone who has said that it's the better game. It's also HARD AS HELL on the higher difficulties. IA was a breeze compared to its predecessor.[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree 2017 is the better game.

I was pretty disappointed personally with IA. It was alright, but it somehow wasn't as fun and didn't feel as epic/cheesy as 2017.

I'll probably grab this when it comes out. Any word on online co-op by chance?

You might already be aware but lot of that has to do with IA being made by a western developer instead of the usual Japanese one (Sandlot).

Also edf:2017:port has palewing in it, which just ups the level of awesome.

Did the double pack not make it stateside?(2x copies of the game at a lower price than 2 individual copies because everyone knows edf is better co-op)

I want this... hopefully the 2 pack makes it over too. Me and my son LOVE this game- sniping each other from the top of a building, some really LMAO moments...

bread's done
Back