Starbucks App Pick of the Week: Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 on iOS For free!

Caffeinefree

CAGiversary!
Starbucks offers free songs, iOS apps, iBooks, and other goodies through their Pick of the Week. You can find these offers via codes on the back of paper slips at the Starbucks cashier.

This week's App Pick of the Week is Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 on iOS. Usually $6.99 but you can get it for free! Runs on all iOS Apple devices (e.g. iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch). Here's the link for it in the iOS Store -

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sonic-hedgehog-4-episode-ii/id511332635?mt=8

Starbucks usually has large volumes of these codes available, but with Sonic and Tails on the cover of this one, these may go fast. Good Luck!

P.S. Remember the codes expire 2/12/13

EDIT: I now know there are other posts on this, but I'm gonna keep this one up so more people can know about the deal. If I come across some more codes in my travels, I'll either send PM's to people responding to this post or start a new thread with all of them available. Alternatively, I tweet a lot of codes, deals, and stuff like that, so if you want to be the first to get some freebies follow me @ThatWayneO .

Last edited by a moderator:
There are already other threads on this, and this card is from a few weeks ago, so finding one at this point won't be easy.

[quote name='willster98']Code #1: HHPHXHPRFNJL

Code #2: YTMY9TA6NLEH

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Looks like they been lurked. Thanks for posting though.

Well guess since people are begging guess ill do it to if anyone has am extra code ill pay a dollar (Paypal) for it

One of my local Starbucks had a ton of codes left for Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II. I actually grabbed ten and posted it on another forum. Might be all gone by now. If I manage to get any more codes tomorrow, I'll be sure to post the next batch in this thread.

I have a couple of these codes left from picking up a handful last week. I think I have 4 more total. PM me if interested.

If you have any other codes to trade, even better but not required.

[quote name='krizko']Hey guys. I'm now all out of codes! Gave my 4 away.[/QUOTE]

Damn was just about to send you a PM. Good looking out.

I have a few extra, PM if you want one , I'll try to get more when I can

EDIT... all gone, will stop by again later to try to get more

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='skycat561']i have a few extra, pm if you want one , i'll try to get more when i can

edit... All gone, will stop by again later to try to get more[/quote]

thanks for the code!!!

[quote name='skycat561']I have a few extra, PM if you want one , I'll try to get more when I can

EDIT... all gone, will stop by again later to try to get more[/QUOTE]

If you can get a code, could you please pm one to me? Thank you, I would really appreciate it.

[quote name='skycat561']I have a few extra, PM if you want one , I'll try to get more when I can

EDIT... all gone, will stop by again later to try to get more[/QUOTE]

Same here. Please PM me if you get any more. thanks

I'll like a code too please. Willing to trade for your choice of some DLC i have:
Arkham City (PS3 Catwoman, 360 Catwoman; 360 Dark Knight Returns Costume; 360 Iceberg Lounge Map) // Mortal Kombat (360 Ermac Classic Costume)

bread's done
Back