Target: Darksiders II - Wii U - Temp Price Cut 39.99 YMMV

Deader2818

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I was in Target (Deptford, NJ) today and I noticed they had Darksiders II for the Wii U on a Temporary Price cut to 39.99. I did not happen to notice how long it was for and I know these are YMMV but worth a look if wanting it for Wii U.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Yeah I saw this too. I also wondered why Sonic All Stars is $10 more than its other console counterparts.[/QUOTE]

If it is, this is only at Target. MSRP is $40 for all consoles.

Did you notice how long this is going on? I wasn't really considering getting it, but I don't know, for 40 bucks I might bite.

Can confirm my local Target (Fort Worth, TX) had the game on shelves for $40. Price matched my copy at Best Buy. :D

[quote name='kraftwerks']Isn't the Wii U version supposed to be a buggy mess that locks up the system?[/QUOTE]

That's just the Wii U, but they did have a recent patch that fixed a lot of the problems (of course I don't actually own DS II, but its happened to Mario and Nintendoland)

Beware, Wii U version looks and performs the worst, never mind the numerous crashes. Just get the pc/ps3/360 which is well under 20 bucks

[quote name='rumblebear']Beware, Wii U version looks and performs the worst, never mind the numerous crashes. Just get the pc/ps3/360 which is well under 20 bucks[/QUOTE]

I have yet to see this under $20 for any of the platforms you mentioned.....

Darksiders 2 has been under $20 at least two times that I remember for Steam keys, but for consoles? Not so much.

Just went and found my invoice, Gamersgate, $16.13 back on 11/13 after using the discount code to buy the coins and then the discount code to buy the game with the coins, so the actual cost was a bit less. Same with the Season Pass which was $6 or so.

I may just get it for the Wii U if it gets really cheap, but will probably just be happy playing it on the PC.

I picked this up today and will keep my ps3 ce sealed. i really like how the gamepad gives more control options and how you can play on the gamepad if the tv is tied up etc...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/d...ce-off?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

While it doesn't perform quite as well as the other platforms, the difference seems to be minor enough to the fact that it includes all the currently available DLC for the other platforms.[/QUOTE]
It includes the preorder bonuses and the first DLC expansion (Argul's Tomb), no Abyssal Forge or Demon Lord Belial. The latter two still haven't been announced for the Wii U to the best of my knowledge.

Picked this up today at Best Buy after a price match and a price-adjustment of Halo 4 (also $39.99 at Target)...ended up being $20 plus tax paid with a gift card.

bread's done
Back