PS Vita - Call of Duty Black Ops - $39.99 - Amazon

Nephilim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Amazon has Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified for $39.99 with free ship.

Nasty reviews but you do get a DLC code for Call of Duty Roads to Victory for PSP which is a decent game and not available on PSN that I can find.

You can also map the look buttons to the right analog in Roads to Victory. Just hold down on the screen when in-game and a controls menu will pop up (works in any PSOne or PSP game on Vita)

51UkuzRspeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I bought it used today from Gamestop to try it out for a couple of days

It's somewhat fun, but it should be priced at $40 and not $50

And even then it should be $25-$30.

[quote name='whoknows']$10 off. Not a bad deal. I've only heard great things about the game.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, many people overlook the numerous faults and praise it for having CoD like multiplayer.

Finally. [quote name='admiralvic']Sadly, many people overlook the numerous faults and praise it for having CoD like multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

Probably because CoD like multiplayer is what most people care about.

[quote name='dallow']Probably because CoD like multiplayer is what most people care about.[/QUOTE]

That's because that's all they should care about.

I'd say all games need to have CoD like multiplayer, but most already do.

This is one of those big emotional tug of war games amongst the community. Its getting slammed by review sites because of expectations.

But the truth is some people just want a pocket sized COD mplayer experience. Thats exactly what this is. Even with the smaller maps it still has all the little nuances like kill streaks and rankings.

After the dust settles and price drops in the 25$ area I think alot more people who latch onto it. For that price its worth it for some on the go multiplayer.

The game is ridiculously fun. The only people who slam it are the ones at the bottom of the list at the end of MP matches

I like the game. I wish the story mode was longer, but the multiplayer really is a blast to play. I am a COD fan, and I was not disappointed when I played this. Sure, it's not perfect, but it's exactly what I was looking for: a pick up and play anywhere COD game. I do think the MSRP is a little ridiculous, but if you can get it for cheaper, or part of the bundle at a good price like I did, it's at least a good idea to make the decisions yourself as to whether it's good or it sucks. You can always sell it if you think it sucks. I have read many reviews from sites on games that said a game sucked and I enjoyed it, and ones that said a game was amazing and I hated it. I like to judge for myself.

[quote name='intuition']Why the hell was this game 50 bucks in the first place[/QUOTE]

Bobby Kotick says hello

ok is this game really that bad or just didn't meet the expectations of a full COD game on the Vita? Still will wait until I can get it for $20ish. Game would have been so much better if they had included zombies

bread's done
Back