Cheap Copy/Best Price on Silent Hill HD for 360?

MasaTFC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
423 (100%)
Seems like it is getting a bit hard to find, and I can't seem to find any one to trade for it around here. Anyone have a place I could find this for around 20 bucks or less?

Can't help ya, haven't seen any deals on this recently. I know a while back Gamefly had some decent prices on the PS3 and 360 HD Collections, so I'd keep an eye on them to see if they put it on sale again (assuming you're OK with used).

I'm actually interested to see if these collections (specifically the 360 one) do become rare and hard to find over time. They got such a bad rap, I wouldn't be surprised to see these slowly creep up in value over the next year or so. I know Amazon hasn't had new copies of the 360 version for a while.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Can't help ya, haven't seen any deals on this recently. I know a while back Gamefly had some decent prices on the PS3 and 360 HD Collections, so I'd keep an eye on them to see if they put it on sale again (assuming you're OK with used).

I'm actually interested to see if these collections (specifically the 360 one) do become rare and hard to find over time. They got such a bad rap, I wouldn't be surprised to see these slowly creep up in value over the next year or so. I know Amazon hasn't had new copies of the 360 version for a while.[/QUOTE]

this is the only HD collection I am afraid of that happening with since the Konami recall. I am totally ok with used.

In fact does anyone know if you want to keep a game from gamefly if it has to have the "keep" button next to it? SH HD only has the rent (from what I can tell).

bread's done
Back