Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box DS $9 and Unwound Future $11.62 at Walmart

Fukurou

Banned
Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't posted before? It was this since 2-3 weeks ago thanks for noticing OP great deal for people who haven't pick it up yet

Edit: ah i see it was a bump xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I was about to buy these on Amazon for $16 each. Had a gift card for Walmart ended up getting both for $16. Thanks for the heads up, OP! :applause:

Thanks OP. Picked up Diabolical Box, had always wanted to play one of the Layton games but had never gotten around to it, at this price it's too good to pass up.

[quote name='rlse9']Thanks OP. Picked up Diabolical Box, had always wanted to play one of the Layton games but had never gotten around to it, at this price it's too good to pass up.[/QUOTE]

At this price you should have nabbed both.

[quote name='Vinny']Bah... I wish I had put off on these Layton games (since they're popular Nintendo published games). I didn't think I'd see their prices so low and I ended up buying most of them for $20-ish.:whistle2:/

EDIT* Am I missing something here, or is WM bundling these two games for more than their individual sale prices?
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=21646592&findingMethod=rr#ProductDetail[/QUOTE]

Its been that way for over a month.

I assume the bundle was a deal before they began to clearance out the individual copies.

Nice find OP!!!

Already have the first 2, so I grabbed Unwound Future. Great price! Also, didn't know that Walmart now offers free shipping and sends it to a local Fed Ex Pickup Store. Perfect, as I have one right around the corner and it's a hell of a lot closer than Walmart. Score!

Thanks again OP! :D

Now...if only The Last Specter can drop to $15 or less.

Ordered this 2 weeks ago and it arrived a few days ago. Took awhile but well-worth the price as I enjoy the series. I might go ahead and order The Last Specter as well since I haven't seen any deals on it, and would rather not have to deal with prices above retail. What do you guys think?

You're welcome, everyone. It's great everyone who wanted these games got to get them.

AsobiSeksu, I'd wait before getting it. It's likely that it'll drop like the others did. Besides, as of right now, it's more expensive than the other two games combined. That's no good.

Thanks, Fukurou. I ordered both as well. :)

I just bought a 3DS and have been wanting to try out the Professor Layton series, and this is a great price to start out.

[quote name='Fukurou']Bump for the *minor* price change.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bump, picked up both! Not going to wait like I did for the first one, damn mistake I made there!

[quote name='therealdeal19']Thank you for bumping, I picked up both games and had them shipped to nearest FedEx Office (I love that feature.)[/QUOTE]
fuckING AWESOME, I had never noticed that; you saved me an extra 7 miles of driving and avoided me the damned highway!

[quote name='Vinny']EDIT* Am I missing something here, or is WM bundling these two games for more than their individual sale prices?
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=21646592&findingMethod=rr#ProductDetail[/QUOTE]

Yes

[quote name='BronsonsArmor']does anyone know if I can pm this price at best buy?[/QUOTE]

Looking at both WM links, I'd think you'd have a good chance of PMing it. Only thing is if your BB rep tries to find local stock, it may be a no-go if your local WM doesn't carry it.

[quote name='bob330i']Looking at both WM links, I'd think you'd have a good chance of PMing it. Only thing is if your BB rep tries to find local stock, it may be a no-go if your local WM doesn't carry it.[/QUOTE]
Walmart doesn't need to carry it. This is an online only item, so it only needs to be in stock online.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Never played this series, whats the best one to get started with??[/QUOTE]
Storywise it goes Curious Village>Diabolocal Box>Unwound Future, but I think it's fine to play whatever order.

[quote name='raptor3076']Unwound Future is now down to $11.74[/QUOTE]

Of course, I just bought it! NBD, I was happy to get it for less than the $15 Newegg wanted for it after Thanksgiving.

Edit: $11.62 when I checked.

Title and OP updated. I didn't grab Unwound Future yet, because it dropped from $14 to $12 and was hoping it would drop more.

bread's done
Back