All Video Games Gold Box Tuesday 11

[quote name='SHINOBI_3']Upcoming Deal
Make delicious lattes at home in one simple touch

this game sounds like shovelware[/QUOTE]
I really wouldn't be surprised if someone actually did make a wii/wii u game like that...

Nice! I missed out on the four Zumba games last week! Hopefully this week they'll add in some variety along with more Zumba games, like:

Just Dance 1,
Just Dance 2,
Just Dance 3,
Just Dance: The 80s,
Just Dance 4,

Dance Central 1,
Dance Central 2,
Dance Central: The 80s,
Dance Central 3,

Michael Jackson: The Experience - Wii, DS, Kinect

I'M SO EXCITED!

I laugh so hard at the people who stay up for goldbox deals and actually act disappointed. Majority of these deals are aimed at mothers who would shop online while their kids are at school.

Since Amazon is doing Sports & Racing games right now, it's likely the gold box deals will include some of them (like NFS: Most Wanted & Forza Horizon discounted).

[quote name='Chocoburger']Nice! I missed out on the four Zumba games last week! Hopefully this week they'll add in some variety along with more Zumba games, like:

Just Dance 1,
Just Dance 2,
Just Dance 3,
Just Dance: The 80s,
Just Dance 4,

Dance Central 1,
Dance Central 2,
Dance Central: The 80s,
Dance Central 3,

Michael Jackson: The Experience - Wii, DS, Kinect

I'M SO EXCITED![/QUOTE]

The sad thing is that is likely to be at least half right.

They usually do have another really good sale-spurt before Christmas so unfortunately we all need to keep an eye on every goldbox they have in case it's it.

[quote name='SHINOBI_3']Upcoming Deal
Make delicious lattes at home in one simple touch

this game sounds like shovelware[/QUOTE]

I think that's the new addition to "Cooking Mama 5" :lol:

[quote name='Kaiselius']I really wouldn't be surprised if someone actually did make a wii/wii u game like that...[/QUOTE]

well there is a wii ware game that just shows a fireplace so....dont worry there is a free version with only a couple of fire places and types of fire but if you buy it you get like 10 or 6 or something lol

game of the century obviously i play it daily

Right now it's GTA 4 Complete for $18, clue for next one is:

"Groove with Raphael through the City of Light"

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Robert Conley']Right now it's GTA 4 Complete for $20, clue for next one is:

"Groove with Raphael through the City of Light"[/QUOTE]

You mean $17.99...

Currently, it's AC3 for $33 + $3 credits for Amazon video, digital downloads, and trade-ins. That's a great price, IMHO.

Tabe

bread's done
Back