iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S - $50 off @ Best Buy

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Decided to post this here since I don't think it fits with gaming deals; I don't usually see phone deals there nor do I think they should be there. Anyways...

Best Buy has iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S for $50 off right now (w/ 2 yr activation) for those interested:

iPhone Sale

I recently bought an iPhone5 and was reassured when I called my store today that I'd get my $50 back since it was within the holiday price match period. Otherwise, it's 30 days or 60 days for RZ Silver members.

Reward zone is also offering 5000 bonus points if you order through them which makes the Iphone 5 50 bucks and you make 50 bucks on the Iphone 4s

Im upgrading two phones to I phone 4s soim gonna pay 100 dollars and get 200 back in RZ certificates

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Reward zone is also offering 5000 bonus points if you order through them which makes the Iphone 5 50 bucks and you make 50 bucks on the Iphone 4s

Im upgrading two phones to I phone 4s soim gonna pay 100 dollars and get 200 back in RZ certificates[/QUOTE]

Where is this info? Almost sounds too good to be true

It looks like it doesn't give you the $50 off when you go through the 5000 bonus points link, so you either get $50 off immediately or you can take the gift card for a later date.

If you still haven't used your Choose Phone Freedom you can also get another $50 off (I'm assuming) making the iPhone 5 $99.99

[quote name='Throwerguy']Where is this info? Almost sounds too good to be true[/QUOTE]

[quote name='HydroX']It looks like it doesn't give you the $50 off when you go through the 5000 bonus points link, so you either get $50 off immediately or you can take the gift card for a later date.

If you still haven't used your Choose Phone Freedom you can also get another $50 off (I'm assuming) making the iPhone 5 $99.99[/QUOTE]

It was showing the discounted prices on myrewardzonemobile last night with the 5000 bonus points

Looks like it was a pricing mistake and they raised the price back to 100 dollars

Kind of pissed of about that as I would have jumped on it if I had know this

Oh well decided to just go into a regular best buy and take the 50 dollars off deal as its 100 less out the door for two phones

Don't you need to sign contract for 2 years? I'm grandfathered into unlimited data with Verizon. Probably need to pay the full price.

[quote name='Methoes']Don't you need to sign contract for 2 years? I'm grandfathered into unlimited data with Verizon. Probably need to pay the full price.[/QUOTE]
They let me keep my current contract without making any changes at all and get the sale price

here is a tip for California people. Order online and do in store pick up to avoid paying full tax.

bread's done
Back