Walmart Weekly Ad 12-9 tthru 12-15: Select 360 EA games with $20 worth DLC for $50

jdawgg76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Haven't seen this week's Wallyworld ad posted yet and I noticed something of interest in there. Bonus editions of some games with extra DLC included. I don't know if $10 off plus this DLC becomes a better deal than others out there, but I figured I'd pass it along and check out NFS:

All 360 and $49.96 each (Bonus editions also for PS3 online, but no mention of PS3 in store in the ad):
Need for Speed Most Wanted Bonus Edition includes Timesavers, Supercar and Ultimate Speed pack and pre-order cars packs
Madden NFL 13 Bonus Edition includes 8 Madden Ultimate Team draft picks
NCAA Football 13 Bonus Edition includes 6 additional Heisman legends and tools toward the Road to Glory
FIFA Soccer 13 Bonus Edition includes 22 FIFA Ultimate team Gold packs

360/PS3
Lego Batman 2 $29.96

PS3
Little Big Planet Karting PS3 Bundle $299.96
PS3 Move Essentials Pack $49.96
PS3 Move Motion Controller $29.96
PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset $79.96

Halo 4 $49.96
Lego Lord of the Rings with Fellowship of the Rings DVD $39.96
4GB Console $179.96

Last edited by a moderator:
oh wow Walmart is selling the same things that are part of the shitty EA Sports promotion that's on PSN right now. Some EA lackey made a post about it on the Playstation blog and it has what I'm pretty sure is the lowest rating in the history of the PS blog.

[quote name='computingwarren']Gonna try and PM need for speed for $30[/QUOTE] The packaging states bonus edition on the cover, so YMMV. Good luck to you, but I know my store would shoot it down.

What has happened to EA. pathetic.

Did they ever get the freezing issue in NCAA 2013 fixed?

bread's done
Back