Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS) - $24.99 @ Newegg.com w/FS

This game doesn't come with Nintendo coin code, not that most people care... I'm new at this Nintendo Reward thing so I find it odd that it doesn't come with a coin code. I thought every game comes with a claim code...

[quote name='Serpentor']This game doesn't come with Nintendo coin code, not that most people care... I'm new at this Nintendo Reward thing so I find it odd that it doesn't come with a coin code. I thought every game comes with a claim code...[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure codes only come in games published by Nintendo.

If you buy some titles online for the Wii U through the Eshop you can get coins for them, but not for the retail disc copies. I'm talking Darksiders II, etc. Thats the only exception I know of for coins for non-Nintendo published titles and is a pretty recent development.

[quote name='icarusmight']I'm pretty sure codes only come in games published by Nintendo.[/QUOTE]

Resident Evil: Revelations and Kingdom Hearts 3D both had codes and were published by Capcom/Square respectively.

Going to use some credit and pick this up at GameStop I think. I liked Elite Beat Agents, but the music was..."meh" overall. This...this is nostalgia at its finest for me :D

[quote name='icarusmight']I'm pretty sure codes only come in games published by Nintendo.[/QUOTE]

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward had a club nintendo insert too.

bread's done
Back