Persona 4 Solid Gold Premium Edition $69.99 + 3.99 S/H [OOS]

Great find for those who haven't manage to pick this up yet. It sucks for those who thought these are really limited to 10,000.

[quote name='TommyLove']Great find for those who haven't manage to pick this up yet. It sucks for those who thought these are really limited to 10,000.[/QUOTE]

They are still limited to 10,000. They just keep popping up here and there..

[quote name='TommyLove']Great find for those who haven't manage to pick this up yet. It sucks for those who thought these are really limited to 10,000.[/QUOTE]

Okay. So have you seen evidence that they aren't limited to 10,000? Because from your comment it makes it seem like you think these are a reprint which I can whole heatedly assure you that they are not.

Surprised to see a 3rd party seller selling this for MSRP. Hope they are legit for the lucky 10 or so people that are up at the right time in the right place.

good luck finding 10k people who wanted to pay 60 for this :) let alone higher

[quote name='slidecage']good luck finding 10k people who wanted to pay 60 for this :) let alone higher[/QUOTE]

Lol, are you retarded? The few that weren't preorders have been snatched up with a quickness.

[quote name='slidecage']good luck finding 10k people who wanted to pay 60 for this :) let alone higher[/QUOTE]

Didn't you make an entire thread bitching and moaning like a little girl at the possibility of amazon screwing you over so you wouldn't get one? Given that, I find your statement extremely ironic... :/

Actually, all you really need to get above MSRP (Might Soon Regret Purchase, as they say) is two people who can't readily find one and an eBay auction. Or one person and a BIN listing. The only party who has to worry about having 10,000 interested buyers is Atlus, and I don't think they'll have a problem with that in the long run.

I ordered 2 when Gamestop had them in stock. Thinking that they may come in damaged. They actually came in a box and are both mint. Now im not sure if i should return the 2nd as it seems this is actually rare. Should i hold onto the extra copy? I keep seeing it sell out everywhere. I wasn't planning on keeping a sealed copy for this because of the price initially

There's actually someone on ebay who sold the p4 pouch and the case separately and made quite a nice profit off of both. I can't tell if the seller's a genius or if people are just desperate.

I've actually been selling the preorder skins for 20 a pop, plus shipping on Ebay. Once this game is released in other english speaking territories, the price of this will only go up. Yeah, there have been more quantities over the last few weeks of the Solid Gold Edition, so prices have dropped a little, but this is still one of the highest rate games of "All Time", and hands down the best Vita game by far(depending on your taste), so I know this is a very sound investment. Your not going to get rich, as 10,000 copies is a rather high run, but over time, demand will only grow along with it's prices.

Sigh... Unfortunately because I'm cheap like everyone else here I could never pay more than what it originally sold for. I wish I knew about the amazon vita sale before the game came out... Is it really a good case for the vita or should I be looking else where for a good case and protector skin? I just though they both look really cool looking

[quote name='scottc1s']Bought it thanks! Was one copy left lol[/QUOTE]

Glad I could help. :D Feels good to help at least one person after being here so long. Rarely ever post. Haha.

Mine has not ship yet and it said it should ship no longer than the 15th... Sent them a message here's hopeing for the best

bread's done
Back