Experiencing slow reponse times on CAG only

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Is it me or is CAG responding very slow the past few days? I have a pretty fast connection and every site loads instantly for me but CAG recently.

I'm also seeing a weird glitch where the actual OP of a thread is placed as post #2.

It's off and on for me. It's extremely slow for an hour or two at random times of the day, and normal thereafter. I wonder if maybe they're doing things behind the scenes? Other than that, I can't think of anything else besides the increased Holiday traffic.

On and off for me too. I had a fairly similar problem a few months ago, but this time it isn't nearly as bad as last time, plus it seems to be much more widespread. They're probably not related, but figured I'd mention it anyway.

CAG is absolutely crawling for me right now....

EDIT: 5 minutes later, and everything is moving like normal. Very intermittent.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tylerh1701']CAG is absolutely crawling for me right now....

EDIT: 5 minutes later, and everything is moving like normal. Very intermittent.[/QUOTE]
Like everyone here, its a random on and off thing. But when it does slow down it can feel like dial-up.

I'm also having the same problem. I don't think it's traffic though, because it happens randomly at odd hours too...plus the site held up fine during black friday week.

Feels like I'm on the internet back in the days of 56k modems.

Something is up with CAG this week.

Very slow here also. It has been this way for the last few days. Hopefully Cheapy and John can get it fixed soon.

Edit: It took a minute of loading to post this. I have an excellent connection too, at 16mbps.

[quote name='John']Should be fixed, but could take a few hours to kick in.[/QUOTE]
I think you fixed it, thanks!

The sites actually been slow for me, too. But its only once in awhile. Sometimes its running just fine, and other times, it takes about a minute just for a page to load completely, and it bugs the hell out of me.

bread's done
Back