Not the End of The World PC Downloads Holiday Sale: Sleeping Dogs $17 (12/12 - 12/13)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Runs 12/12 to 12/13

http://www.gamefly.com/download-gam...,5003588,150930,150300,150610,5000338,5005139

:pc: Far Cry $2.49
:pc: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $4.99
:pc: Sleeping Dogs $16.99
:pc: Rome: Total War $2.49
:pc: Company of Heroes Gold Edition $7.49
:pc: Half Life 2 $2.49
:pc: Defense Grid UltraBundle $5.43
:pc: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare $9.99
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:pc: Civiilization IV $4.99
:pc: Amnesia: The Dark Descent $4.99
:pc: Anno 2070 $19.99
apple.png
Deus Ex Human Revolution - Ultimate Edition $19.99
apple.png
Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare $7.49
apple.png
Company of Heroes Complete: Campaign Edition $7.49

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...Sleeping Dogs PC will be $17...
...so, will there be any extra % off coupons floating that'll work on top of that sale price?

[quote name='UnicornBang']Wait, Civ 4 still says 19.99. Does this deal start at a later date?[/QUOTE]

Title : 12/12-12/13

i (and i assume many others) have several pc's, but they are strictly for work. why have a game system if im just gonna buy games for my computer? pc gaming just isnt for me. unless its a retro emulator. those are just awesome.

[quote name='KidInTheHall']Come on guys, get PC's. No reason not to compliment a PS3 or 360 with a PC. Come on now.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='technicalstylez']i (and i assume many others) have several pc's, but they are strictly for work. why have a game system if im just gonna buy games for my computer? pc gaming just isnt for me. unless its a retro emulator. those are just awesome.[/QUOTE]

That is fine but people don't need to come in here and crap all over this thread with multiple useless posts that all say the same thing over and over about how disappointed they are it's for the PC. Either game on the PC if you want in on this deal or realize the deal is not for you and move on.

I understand that it apparently terribly inconveniences people to click on a thread thinking a sale is for a console system and find out it's for the PC because it wasn't specified in the title, but ONE person requesting to OP to update the thread title and then giving him time to do it (which he did very quickly in this case) is sufficient.

Thinking about Far Cry, didn't have a PC capable of running it back when it first came out, so might get that for that price...most of the others I already have or am not interested in.

[quote name='KidInTheHall']Come on guys, get PC's. No reason not to compliment a PS3 or 360 with a PC. Come on now.[/QUOTE]

I'm a trophy whore

Apparently, the universe does not want me to have Anno 2070. Every time the game is on sale for a price I'm willing to pay, there's some reason I can't take advantage of it. Ubisoft had it on sale, but it wouldn't let me use either of the coupons I had, Greenmangaming had it cheap, but not in the US, and now the 20% off code expires the day before Gamefly has it on sale :(

[quote name='Owlmanus']I'm a trophy whore[/QUOTE]

Most PC games tend to have achievements these days.

[quote name='Zbornak']Apparently, the universe does not want me to have Anno 2070. Every time the game is on sale for a price I'm willing to pay, there's some reason I can't take advantage of it. Ubisoft had it on sale, but it wouldn't let me use either of the coupons I had, Greenmangaming had it cheap, but not in the US, and now the 20% off code expires the day before Gamefly has it on sale :([/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better, the universe is also saving you from getting crappy UPlay DRM layered on top of crappier Tages DRM with a limited number activations.

I have really wanted that game for a long time but the horrific draconian DRM just keeps me from buying it.

[quote name='Motoki']Most PC games tend to have achievements these days.

If it makes you feel any better, the universe is also saving you from getting crappy UPlay DRM layered on top of crappier Tages DRM with a limited number activations.

I have really wanted that game for a long time but the horrific draconian DRM just keeps me from buying it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I really want the game, but I've had enough issues with games with Securom and Tages I paid for not working that I'd rather just avoid them if possible.

I might risk the hassle if the game gets really cheap someday, but until then, I'll pass.

ohhhhhh sleeping dogs, good price, i have a feeling that sleeping dogs and xcom or hitman is going to be on the amazon black friday deal...i dunno just my feeling, but dang 17 bucks u cant go wrong

but i might pass on this, i have so many games of this kind of style of gaming, probably gonna go for defense grid

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='guyinga']Anyone know if these games are activated on Steam or is it direct download?[/QUOTE]

Usually they will say that they activate on Steam, for instance Defense Grid has "This title installs and requires Steamworks to play." right in the middle of the page:

But Dues Ex is steamworks and I don't see that listed anywhere on the page.

[quote name='Fluxy']hmmm cant seem to pull the trigger on sleeping dogs..[/QUOTE]

I am still mad I missed the Green Man Gaming daily deal when it was $13. I have it on PS3 already but would like a PC version since I'm sure it looks even better. If you don't own the game at all, $17 is a killer price for it. Though if you wait a bit longer, I am sure it will keep dropping like most PC titles

[quote name='Diad']bump so people dont forget about "the end of the world" XD[/QUOTE]

No. Don't bump threads with expired deals (I know I just did too).

Can a mod delete this thread?

Steam-required games
Civ 5 (base game) = $7.49
Civ 5: GOTY Edition = $12.49
Civ 5: Gods and Kings expansion = $14.99
Empire: Total War = $3.75
Portal 2 = $5
TES V: Skyrim = $29.99
Dishonored = $29.99
Fallout: New Vegas (base game) = $10
Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition = $15
Darksiders 2 = $17

EA Origin games
NFS: Most Wanted 2012 = $30
Mass Effect Trilogy = $30
Dead Space 2 = $5

U-Play games (UbiSoft)
Rayman: Origins = $12
Driver: San Francisco = $7.49

Uncertain of DRM on these
TES 4: Oblivion - GOTY = $10
TES 4: Oblivion - GOTY Deluxe Edition = $12.49

[quote name='rayshon1']No. Don't bump threads with expired deals (I know I just did too).

Can a mod delete this thread?[/QUOTE]

OP needs to be updated w/ the new deals.
They keep switching these deals.

bread's done
Back