Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox 360 in stock at Newegg.

[quote name='traxstar']strange i still see these everywhere didnt know they were actually limited lol[/QUOTE]

Uh huh

:roll:

[quote name='traxstar']strange i still see these everywhere didnt know they were actually limited lol[/QUOTE]

Considering that no major retailer anywhere shows these in stock, and no online retailers do either (including newegg, they sold out again), I would love to know where EVERYWHERE is. Hope people that wanted one ended up getting one :)

Yeah best buy says they have them online but they're not available for shipping and all the stores around me don't have them so I can't to store pick up. I would also like to know where they are sold "everywhere".

Does it really matter? $350. If you trade in Halo 4, it brings it too $330, Sell a controller for $30 at most and it's $300. You can get a $249 one with Forza and Skyrim. 2 better games.

[quote name='computingwarren']Does it really matter? $350. If you trade in Halo 4, it brings it too $330, Sell a controller for $30 at most and it's $300. You can get a $249 one with Forza and Skyrim. 2 better games.[/QUOTE]

Well smartypants let me explain how this worked for me.

Sold Halo 4 (not for resale version) for $50

Sold each controller for $65

Sold the Fotus DLC for $120 - $150

Sold extra consoles for $229

You're delusional with your math.

[quote name='computingwarren']Does it really matter? $350. If you trade in Halo 4, it brings it too $330, Sell a controller for $30 at most and it's $300. You can get a $249 one with Forza and Skyrim. 2 better games.[/QUOTE]

Im sure the controller would be worth more than that seeing as how you can only get it with the console. You could also ebay the DLC armor codes for a decent amount of money as well.

The console isnt meant for the everyday consumer. Its for the diehard fans (and those with the money to spend) to purchase.

[quote name='GBAstar']Well smartypants let me explain how this worked for me.

Sold Halo 4 (not for resale version) for $50

Sold each controller for $65

Sold the Fotus DLC for $120 - $150

Sold extra consoles for $229

You're delusional with your math.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you sold it too someone who lived under a rock for 20 years. Or you just want to make yourself look better than everyone else.

*Not everyone is going to be able to do it. and in a month or two, will waste away.

[quote name='Minkyboi']Im sure the controller would be worth more than that seeing as how you can only get it with the console. You could also ebay the DLC armor codes for a decent amount of money as well.

The console isnt meant for the everyday consumer. Its for the diehard fans (and those with the money to spend) to purchase.[/QUOTE]

I've always wondered if were really in a recession with the way people act and shop during the holidays.

[quote name='computingwarren']Sounds like you sold it too someone who lived under a rock for 20 years. Or you just want to make yourself look better than everyone else.

*Not everyone is going to be able to do it. and in a month or two, will waste away.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just drop it and accept that this console is rare? Considering sealed consoles of this are going for around $500 on eBay....usually a decent indicator.

Hopefully anyone wanting this gets it. It's a very nice console which I don't regret purchasing.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Why would you buy the console and sell the matching controllers? Seems dumb to me.[/QUOTE]

If you sell everything off it's a pretty easy way to get a 320GB console for less then $150; even if you keep a single controller you should pay no more then $200 OOP if you have any experience with eBay whatsoever

[quote name='computingwarren']Sounds like you sold it too someone who lived under a rock for 20 years. Or you just want to make yourself look better than everyone else.

*Not everyone is going to be able to do it. and in a month or two, will waste away.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='computingwarren']I've always wondered if were really in a recession with the way people act and shop during the holidays.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='computingwarren']Plus with the new system out in less than a year, i don't see the point.[/QUOTE]

You just struck out.

bread's done
Back