Question about Playstation Plus

acthechamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (95%)
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding Playstation Plus.
I own Playstation Plus... I don't currently own a PS Vita though. However, is it possible for me to "buy" Uncharted: Golden Abyss (which is free for Playstation Plus) and eventually get it on the Vita when I buy the Vita?

In other words,
Can I download a game (Uncharted) for a console (PS Vita) that I do not currently own on Playstation Network (through PS+)?

Thank you.

[quote name='acthechamp']Hi guys,

I have a question regarding Playstation Plus.
I own Playstation Plus... I don't currently own a PS Vita though. However, is it possible for me to "buy" Uncharted: Golden Abyss (which is free for Playstation Plus) and eventually when I buy the Vita, use it on there?

In other words,
Can I download a game (Uncharted) for a console (PS Vita) that I do not currently own on Playstation Network (through PS+)?

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Yes just go to the store and purchase all the free stuff, not just Uncharted. Then later you can play uncharted anytime you want as long as you have Plus.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Yes just go to the store and purchase all the free stuff, not just Uncharted. Then later you can play uncharted anytime you want as long as you have Plus.[/QUOTE]

Question answered! My buddy did it and now he technically "owns" all the vita games under his plus membership even though he still hasn't picked up a vita.

[quote name='hereon']Question answered! My buddy did it and now he technically "owns" all the vita games under his plus membership even though he still hasn't picked up a vita.[/QUOTE]

That's what I did. I used a PS+ one month code to download all the vita games and when I finally get one, I'll reactivate my account.

Thanks for the idea. I will do that too once I've got the PS3 setup after Xmas. No Vita, but I could see getting one at some point down the road.

Yep, and that way if you get a Vita in the future and activate PS+, all those free-with-PS+ games will be in your download list waiting for you.

bread's done
Back