Ps3 Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy amazon $29.99 FSSS

[quote name='ckc4043']http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Cre...n-3/dp/B009GZX49Y/ref=lh_ni_t?tag=dealnewscom

Go go go[/QUOTE]
Very nice, anyone think it will go any lower within the next few months or so? I can afford to wait, but I don't know if this is one of those limited print runs or what...

Not happy that this is basically an installer for the digital version of the games either. Bullshit like this has almost completely filled up my hard drive. Reviews are saying it takes 17 gigs of space :(

I mean damn, really, why do they do this? I really don't see the point, if you are going to print the disc anyways let me play the game from that. If you are going to force me to download straight to my harddrive, the least you can do is NOT make me put in the disc every time.

[quote name='rcerboss']Very nice, anyone think it will go any lower within the next few months or so? I can afford to wait, but I don't know if this is one of those limited print runs or what...[/QUOTE]

I'd just wait. Should be $20 or less in under 6 months.

I heard this has a whopping 18g install. Much better to get your hands on the individual box copies. You aren't missing anything with the included DLC. It's easy to find Revelations with AC1 as well.

[quote name='Kilvas09']I heard this has a whopping 18g install. Much better to get your hands on the individual box copies. You aren't missing anything with the included DLC. It's easy to find Revelations with AC1 as well.[/QUOTE]

It's true. I had bought this for $30 from newegg with preorder promo found out it was 18gb install and returned it and got them separately

[quote name='Kilvas09']I heard this has a whopping 18g install. Much better to get your hands on the individual box copies. You aren't missing anything with the included DLC. It's easy to find Revelations with AC1 as well.[/QUOTE]

but I'm having problem finding each for $10. It happened with a few deals before, but not now. And I want to get into this series right after I'm done with my finals this weekend.
perhaps you can point out some deals that would be appreciate.

Thanks for the info. Glad I got my separate copies.

[quote name='red_devil32']but I'm having problem finding each for $10. It happened with a few deals before, but not now. And I want to get into this series right after I'm done with my finals this weekend.
perhaps you can point out some deals that would be appreciate.[/QUOTE]

Brotherhood is 15.99 new at Newegg. Im not sure about Revelations (like Kilvas said, getting Revs with AC1 isnt hard to find so I wouldnt even try to buy unless got it for $2) and 2 aside from buying used. Like Kilvas said, getting Revs with AC1 isnt hard to find so I wouldnt even try to buy unless you got it for $2. And if AC3 you should have gotten yesterday but is gonna be 40 next week at Target or somewhere.

Question though, don't the individual copies also have an install even if its smaller?

[quote name='Abeja']Thanks for the info. Glad I got my separate copies.

Brotherhood is 15.99 new at Newegg. Im not sure about Revelations (like Kilvas said, getting Revs with AC1 isnt hard to find so I wouldnt even try to buy unless got it for $2) and 2 aside from buying used. Like Kilvas said, getting Revs with AC1 isnt hard to find so I wouldnt even try to buy unless you got it for $2. And if AC3 you should have gotten yesterday but is gonna be 40 next week at Target or somewhere.[/QUOTE]

add them up, it's definitely more than $30. I actually don't mind the download spaces, I always delete games i don't play anymore so I have plenty of spaces. Plus the download from this set is not like a voucher, you can download it as many times you want and dont need internet. So i think this is fine to me

This thread got me thinking, so I did a quick search on ebay and found a listing that included AC 1, 2, 3, revelations and brotherhood for $73.99 bin

Spent $24 on III yesterday and will sell for $45

Pretty much got the whole series for $55, just thought it was something you could look into if your not wanting to download entire games to your HD

[quote name='rcerboss']
Not happy that this is basically an installer for the digital version of the games either.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the warning. Are any of the other PS3 collections like this?

[quote name='morrodox']Thanks for the warning. Are any of the other PS3 collections like this?[/QUOTE]

Journey Collection, Biohazard 4/Code Veronica (Japan only), Biohazard Chronicles (Japan only), Mass Effect Trilogy (ME1), Dead Space 2 LE (DS Extraction)

The Walking Dead, surprisingly, is not. Nor is the original God of War Collection or God of War Origins (the newer "Saga" has download codes for some games though).

[quote name='morrodox']Thanks for the warning. Are any of the other PS3 collections like this?[/QUOTE]

GOW Saga had DL vouchers for the origins collection
Killzone collection I think Killzone 1 has to be downloaded (disc still has to be in system to play)

[quote name='parkerwilson']GOW Saga had DL vouchers for the origins collection
Killzone collection I think Killzone 1 has to be downloaded (disc still has to be in system to play)[/QUOTE]

I can confirm killzone 1 must be installed

Been meaning to replay the series. I have ACII and Revelations, which has AC1 on the disk. So I'm only missing brotherhood and will buy ACIII when it drops below $20 (hopefully gamefly within the next few months). Considered selling ACII and Revelations on ebay so I could buy this and have all three for cheap, but found this on amazon:

AC: Brotherhood $11.99 (Xbox 360)

Might be helpful if anyone is in the same predicament as me.

bread's done
Back