CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
iconxbox360.gif
Hitman Trilogy HD Premium Edition $39.99
iconps3.gif
Hitman Trilogy HD Premium Edition $39.99

The reason I think this might be a price mistake is cause the standard edition is being sold for the same price.

Edit:
Exclusive Art Book for Limited Edition version (first run version) 22 pieces of never before seen reinterpretations of classic moments from Hitman Contracts, Hitman 2 Silent Assassin, and Hitman Blood Money all done by top artists.

Last edited by a moderator:
All you get is an art book, so it might be something similar to how other companies label their first print copies as limited editions. So instead of dlc it's an art book? Idk

Considering Blood Money is $34.99 used at GS and finding copies can be tough $39.99 for all 3 is pretty good even if MSRP. Think I will pre-order and decide later whether to keep if it looks like there won't be many.

[quote name='dino88']I love that cover. Ordered.[/QUOTE]
Same.
icon10.gif

[quote name='bojay1997']If you get a first run copy, you get a 22 page art pamphlet which somehow makes it a "premium edition". As such, this is MSRP for preorders and any copies in the first run.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the help (I glanced over that part in the descriptions on amazon).

[quote name='cancerman1120']Considering Blood Money is $34.99 used at GS and finding copies can be tough $39.99 for all 3 is pretty good even if MSRP. Think I will pre-order and decide later whether to keep if it looks like there won't be many.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't imagine that this would be hard to find later down the line. I'll wait for $15-$20, like I do with all games that I want.

[quote name='dino88']I love that cover. Ordered.[/QUOTE]

I love it too, I think its the best cover art among all the HD collection that have been coming out as of late

Ordered one for the heck of it, always been a big fan of Hitman series and I can always cancel the Pre-order should I change my mind. Thanks op.

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']are these games good? I've never played any of them just saw the movie lol[/QUOTE]
Yes, they are quite fun. There are several different ways you can tackle each level and usually there are 2 or 3 really great levels in each game that you will want to play over and over and over again.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Considering Blood Money is $34.99 used at GS and finding copies can be tough $39.99 for all 3 is pretty good even if MSRP. Think I will pre-order and decide later whether to keep if it looks like there won't be many.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, this will drive down the price of Blood Money as that's really the only one I want to play anyway. (Thank you so much Mr. Patrick Klepek /sarcasm?)

[quote name='hostyl1']Thank you so much Mr. Patrick Klepek /sarcasm?[/QUOTE]

Naw, Patrick pretty much ripped the new one apart. Blood Money is where it's at.

Does anyone know how the pre-order process works at amazon. Do they charge you instantly or the day they ship the game. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Heard a rumor about this sometime a few months back, glad it's coming out because I let a friend borrow blood money and never got it back.[/QUOTE]
Not quite the friend I want to have man, that sucks!

[quote name='SuiCide_KiNg_213']Does anyone know how the pre-order process works at amazon. Do they charge you instantly or the day they ship the game. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks![/QUOTE]
When they ship.

[quote name='SuiCide_KiNg_213']Does anyone know how the pre-order process works at amazon. Do they charge you instantly or the day they ship the game. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks![/QUOTE]

Id say after it ships. Why order something months away and pay to wait? Except concert tickets.

with the amount of games coming out in 2013, this will have to wait till the sweat price point of $10-15 around blackfriday. but i never played hitman series and have always heard great things so i may go to $20-25.

waiting could also mean picking up this new hitman that just came out along with HD collection for $20 next fall

i thought SE said they don't comment on rumors when this was discovered by a gamer over at amazon? is it confirmed now?

we have gotten a lot of HD collections but some others that i would like to see are GTA,Legacy of Kain,soul revers,kingdom hearts,FF,yakuza 1-2 for west,

fatal frame
Onimusha
Timesplitters
Dark Cloud/Rogue Galaxy
Shadow Hearts
The Mark of Kri/Rise of the Kasai

[quote name='Pounce!']Gonna wait for eventual NewEgg $10 off preorder $39.99+.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for... we haven't seen one of those in a while though.

[quote name='davidflecha17']Too bad they don't have Hitman codename 47. I would have bought it just for that game.[/QUOTE]

This is my biggest issue with this set. I really wish it the first game.

[quote name='Vinny']Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for... we haven't seen one of those in a while though.

This is my biggest issue with this set. I really wish it the first game.[/QUOTE]

but doesn't hitman contracts include 4 missions from the original?

[quote name='Romeo']How do these collection sets work for 360? I buy all of them for PS3. Will there be three discs?[/QUOTE]
Well I know the metal gear solid collection was 2 disks on xbox 360.

I bet this will be too. Probably hitman 2 and contracts on one disk and blood money on disk 2 since it was already on xbox 360.

[quote name='Romeo']How do these collection sets work for 360? I buy all of them for PS3. Will there be three discs?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes they're on 1 disc, sometimes they're on 2, I don't think there's ever been one that has been on 3.

I know MGS collection is on 2 discs, and I'm pretty sure DMC Collection is on 1 disc. Microsoft allows 1000 gamerscore per disc, so Devil May Cry has 99 achievements for 1000 gamerscore. Kind of crazy, and the reason I buy all my collections on PS3 as well because each game gets it's own trophy set and platinum.

My guess is this collection will be on 2 discs. The achievements have already been uncovered for this game, and "Contracts" and "Silent Assassin" together were worth 1000 gamerscore, with no mention of any Achievements for "Blood Money". My guess is that "Contacts" and "Silent Assassin" will be on 1 disc, and "Blood Money" on another disc and have another 1000 GS, probably the exact achievement list that the original release of "Blood Money" had.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Sometimes they're on 1 disc, sometimes they're on 2, I don't think there's ever been one that has been on 3.

I know MGS collection is on 2 discs, and I'm pretty sure DMC is on 1 disc. Microsoft allows 1000 gamerscore per disc, so Devil May Cry has 99 achievements for 1000 gamerscore. Kind of crazy, and the reason I buy all my collections on PS3 as well because each game gets it's own trophy set and platinum.

My guess is this collection will be on 2 discs. The achievements have already been uncovered for this game, and "Contracts" and "Silent Assassin" together were worth 1000 gamerscore, with no mention of any Achievements for "Blood Money". My guess is that "Contacts" and "Silent Assassin" will be on 1 disc, and "Blood Money" on another disc and have another 1000 GS, probably the exact achievement list that the original release of "Blood Money" had.[/QUOTE]

Ahh thank you. I picked up Hitman Pro editon tonight for 360 and am regretting it now as I forgot about the new Hitman trilogy coming out. I plan to swap it out soon.

This is a wait and see game for me. Just have soooo much to play since BF came around. Besides, Metal Gear Rising is right around the corner from this game's release.

bread's done
Back