Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii) $13.86 / Rhythm Heaven (DS) $10.12 - Amazon - FSSS

Doomed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
[quote name='TommyLove']Rhythm Heaven Fever is a hilarious game. It's great if you have someone to play with.[/QUOTE]

Crazy into you

I highly recommend hooking the Wii's audio directly to your speakers, bypassing the TV, when you play Fever. HDTVs introduce some amount of lag, ranging from very very small (LCD/plasma) to intolerable (DLP), and even a small amount is a problem with Rhythm Heaven. You might not notice in other games, but this game is ENTIRELY about pressing buttons RIGHT at the beat. If you hook it right up to the speakers, that lag is gone, and the game plays like a dream.

[quote name='mkelehan']I highly recommend hooking the Wii's audio directly to your speakers, bypassing the TV, when you play Fever. HDTVs introduce some amount of lag, ranging from very very small (LCD/plasma) to intolerable (DLP), and even a small amount is a problem with Rhythm Heaven. You might not notice in other games, but this game is ENTIRELY about pressing buttons RIGHT at the beat. If you hook it right up to the speakers, that lag is gone, and the game plays like a dream.[/QUOTE]
That is exactly what I do, having my component audio feeds go right to my stereo system, its near impossible to play rhythm games on Wii without doing that (unless you are on a CRT TV).

Also, for those that have a Fry's Electronics near you, Rhythm Heaven Fever is $14.99 and Rhythm Heaven is $9.99, should be easy to get both of those after they just restocked them. Obviously Amazon will be cheaper, but great if you don't like to have things shipped to you and would rather pick them out yourself.

[quote name='Gosha']Could be cheaper that route if you stack it with with the 30% plus PUR by buying 6 Wii/DS games.[/QUOTE]

Is that a current promotion at GS? Any online info on it?

bread's done
Back