Game of Thrones Artbook Bundle $14.99 360/PS3 FSSS Eligible

[quote name='PetersHere']Is this game any good?[/QUOTE]

Depends, if you are looking for great gameplay no. If you are even mildly a fan of the series and love a great story with plot twists, turns, and amazing endings, then yes. Seriously the gameplay is horrible, all the spells , attacks, and combat is very bland and repetitive. The game is also very linear and the graphics are average but the story is terrific. Voice acting is also very well done as well. Most gamers when they start this game are probably going to be turned off enough by what I mentioned above instead of staying around for the great storytelling.

Mostly buying this for the art book. I doubt this combo ever hits $10. I doubt I get very far in the game even though I'm a fan of the show.

The art book is nice. The game is a nice coaster. I love the series and can appreciate a great story over graphics. However the graphics are so bad, and the killer was the gameplay was even worse. If you're going to have bad graphics, at least have nice gameplay.

Picked up the standard version for $19.99 as a gift for my sister a few weeks back. Looks like I'm unwrapping it and then ordering this. Thanks OP.

Could anyone trade me $40 amazon credit for $40 PSN? I know a girl who loves the series and I wanted the game, I wanted to get two copies but I don't want to run the cc bill up. I have cash however

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Could anyone trade me $40 amazon credit for $40 PSN? I know a girl who loves the series and I wanted the game, I wanted to get two copies but I don't want to run the cc bill up. I have cash however[/QUOTE]

If you have cash then buy a kindle gift card. Also you'll have a hard time finding an equal trade for Amazon with PSN as Amazon is generally held with a higher value.

this is what i get for coming to this site....tears and pain and backlogs that have their children that are now fathering their own children

[quote name='technicalstylez']the art is so/so. character art is pretty weak but the environments are pretty good but images are too small to fully appreciate them.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, pondered whether I should pick this up for the art book. I played the game as a ASOIF junkie but it still failed.

Totally worth $20 in my opinion if you're a fan of the books/show. Gameplay's pretty bad, though. The visuals aren't as bad as everyone says, and the story and characters are just plain terrific.

I went for this :) Great price, love GOT/SOI&F, and the art book with it? Think I'd pay $15 for the art book alone.

bread's done
Back