Rosewill PC Gaming Accessories sale @Newegg

its funny, the keyboard I bought a few months ago (the one with the orange keys) is actually more expensive now during this sale than it was when I got it and it wasnt on sale

I would not recommend the Rosewill mechanical keyboards. I have one and everything about it is solid except for the port the cable connects too. The slightest jolt will knock out the soldered connections and render it useless. Unless you know how to solder and be willing to open up the keyboard, do not get it. Read some of the review, and you'll see the same complaint.

Not much of a sale, but I would also recommend Rosewill (which I'm pretty sure is the NewEgg store brand). I have at least a Rosewill webcam, KVM, wireless mouse, & USB hub, and they were all reasonably priced and work fine.

Im not sure if Rosewill is Newegg's house brand because its also sold on Amazon and other sites. I didnt mention it, but I do really like my keyboard with the orange keys. The wasd and directional keys are all rubberized so its easy to tell where your fingers are placed, the only negative I have for it is that in the middle of the keyboard towards the bottom is a blue led in the shape of what I can only describe as a horse/cross/tiger cross which I'm assuming is the Rosewill symbol

I'm trying to add the router for 34.99, but its showing up in my cart as 39.99. Is there a coupon or something?

EDIT* NM, realized its a $5 rebate.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Im not sure if Rosewill is Newegg's house brand because its also sold on Amazon and other sites.[/QUOTE]

According to Wikipedia (and a couple of other sources):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosewill

"Rosewill is a computer hardware rebrander based in City of Industry, California. Rosewill maintains a full line of computer products such as cooling fans and computer cases. It is a house label of Newegg.com."

But you are right, they also sell on Amazon and other places.

[quote name='seamoss']According to Wikipedia (and a couple of other sources):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosewill

"Rosewill is a computer hardware rebrander based in City of Industry, California. Rosewill maintains a full line of computer products such as cooling fans and computer cases. It is a house label of Newegg.com."

But you are right, they also sell on Amazon and other places.[/QUOTE]
And wikipedia has been known to be wrong once or twice.

[quote name='Woocls']And wikipedia has been known to be wrong once or twice.[/QUOTE]

I don't know why I keep following up on this, but I knew someone would pipe up to say "Wikipedia is not reliable" (which, for me at least, is not true 99.999% of the time), which is why I wrote "and a couple of other sources". So here's one of them:

http://www.pcmag.com/slideshow_viewer/0,3253,l%3D290692%26a%3D290683%26po%3D4,00.asp?p=y

"Rosewill is Newegg's house brand"

from a PC Magazine "Tour of Newegg's Gadget Warehouse".

They are Newegg's house brand. They don't/didn't use the Newegg branding so they could manage to get distribution deals elsewhere. (no retailer would carry your competitor advertised product)

For the price points Rosewill is generally really good quality.

bread's done
Back