Midnightbox.com DOTD New DS3 Controller (Red/White) $9.99 + $3.99 SH

I'm not sure how reputable they are...I've never seen this site before. They accept PayPal though so I'm confident I'll either get my product or my money. Thanks for the head's up. I ordered one of each color. This is the cheapest I've ever seen a new DS3.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Is it an official one?[/QUOTE]

Not 100% positive. I don't need one so I'm just putting it out there for CAG's to decide....I can't locate their return policy online...

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Is it an official one?[/QUOTE]

Look at the PS button it says D3 or P3. 100% positive it is not real and it doesn't say Sony in the description so that is an automatic alarm as they are trying to avoid getting sued from Sony.

Sounds shady I wouldn't do it.... then again I do buy systems off here. Thats probably worse :)
Well some cheap chinese controllers work decently except for their stiffness. You could always buy the $40 bundle from Best Buy

Midnightbox is legit, have purchased from there in the past. This controller , however, is not and probably not worth your time.

Wow, we could have hundreds of "deal" threads a day with cheap Chinese knockoff gaming accessories alone. This is obviously cheap junk, nowhere does it mention the Sony brand and you don't get DS3 controllers for ten bucks. Cheap trash.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Wow, we could have hundreds of "deal" threads a day with cheap Chinese knockoff gaming accessories alone. This is obviously cheap junk, nowhere does it mention the Sony brand and you don't get DS3 controllers for ten bucks. Cheap trash.[/QUOTE]

I got a ds3 for ten bucks, but that's another story.

bread's done
Back