Two Worlds 2 Royal Collectors Edition Xbox 360 $29.99 at Amazon

If i remember correctly with these, they are packaged TERRIBLY.

I held off pulling the trigger before for this reason. Most people were receiving damaged statues and boxes. Im really tempted again by this, its a beautiful set (if you get one thats not smashed)

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I actually thought it was an above-average game with one of the worst final boss fights of all time.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was just an average game with one of the worst final boss fights of all time.

velvet goty ed is 35, has better packaging, comes with $20 pirate dlc, pin, map, soundtrack.

better deal imo. gonna order the ps3 version right now even though i have it for 360 already.\

oh, and it comes with a 7 multiplayer map pack. huzzah.

I disagree that the velvet GOTY edition is better. The statue is pretty meh, but it's still a statue. There's the artbook, the bonus CD which is virtually the same as the bonus CD from the velvet edition, the playing cards, the same map as the velvet collection, and I personally definitely like this box better than the velvet box.

What you're really getting from the velvet edition that you don't get from this edition are the case, the expansion DLC, and the little pirate pin [which looks like pilot wings pins they give kids on airplanes].

As a collector, I'd say get both.

[quote name='kobberbean']Wasn't there an issue before where the game in the box was PAL? Not an issue for ps3 owners, but IS an issue for 360s.[/QUOTE]

I received the PAL version. Worked on my 360 Slim, but not my 4 year old Elite.

realized the velvet goty the royal ce were 24.99 back in february when i bought the velvet goty. 25 bucks is a way better deal. hold off on buying til topware discounts them again.

I've only played the first one but enjoyed it very much, put many hours into it and actually looked forward playing it over skyrim!

At first I thought it was stupid, kept on dying, but once I figured out how to play, it was lots of fun and rather relaxing to play. I love how you can combine liked items on the fly, even can combine spell cards to up the stats!

I already have the PS3 collectors edition, but I might consider buying this also, just so I can play it (dont have a PS3 yet).

Thanks OP!

I really like this game, but yeah, the final boss is stupid. I bought the CE at 60 2 years ago and don't regret it. Hopefully the DLC on the 360 goes on sale at some point, otherwise the Velvet Ed. is probably a better deal.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I thought it was just an average game with one of the worst final boss fights of all time.[/QUOTE]

I find it funny that the first selling point is
- Various ways of moving, like walking, running, sprinting, riding, swimming, sailing and teleporting

I liked the game enough to play it, but it was nothing special. it has lots of potential as a series but it needs a lot of work. the collectors edition looks pretty big, I remember it being like $100.

I didn't play too far into it, but what I did play was really fun. It's basically the Deadly Premonition of Skyrim-like games. Yes it's clearly not a big budget title, but the devs knew this and they fully embrace it.

Someone said something about region issues...well, I had e-mailed Topware Interactive a while ago asking about this and they assured me that all versions of the game are region free, regardless of platform. That falls in line with most budget titles since they want to produce as few variations as possible to minimize costs. [Also partially why you sometimes see game covers/manuals printed in multiple languages.]

bread's done
Back