EB 12 Days of Gaming (Day 12 - 12/24: Just Dance 3 (Wii) - $9.99, Mash-Ems - $1.99)

djsaiyan

CAGiversary!
EB Games is running a 12 days of gaming sale. Y'all know how this works by now.

Day 12 (12/24/12)

Just Dance 3 (Wii) - $9.99
Marvel Mash-Em's Assortment - $1.99 (In-Store Only)
Angry Birds Mash-Em's Assortment - $1.99 (In-Store Only)
Angry Birds Space Mash-Em's Assortment - $1.99 (In-Store Only)

Deal is good for today only. Aaaaaaaaaaand go!

I'll try and keep this thread updated as best I can. If anyone wants to go hunting to try and find the rest of the deals ahead of time, I'll add them. :)

UPCOMING DEALS:

If anyone's got a lead on what's coming up, let me know and I'll add it here.

Past Deals:

12/13: The Hip-Hop Dance Experience (360/Wii) - $19.99?
12/14: Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3/360) - $19.99
12/15: Mario and Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Wii/3DS) - $19.99
12/16: Rocksmith (PS3/360) - $59.99
12/17: UFC Undispited 2010 (PS3/360) - $5.99
12/18: Red Faction: Armageddon/Warhammer 40K: Space Marine (PS3/360) - $5.99, Crossword Plus (3DS) - $14.99
12/19: Prototype 2 (PS3/360) - $19.99, RPG Gunnar Glasses - $59.99
12/20: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (PS3/360) - $19.99, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (PC) - $29.99, Ghost Recon Alpha (DVD) - $10.99, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone (3DS) - $14.99
12/21: Max Payne 3 (PS3/360) - $19.99
12/22: Disney Universe (PS3/360) - $5.99, SOCOM 4 (PS3) - $19.99, $25 Facebook Card - $20
12/23: Dead or Alive 5 (PS3/360) - $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is day 1? not sure. Either way, if you're a fan of Suda, then this is a steal at $20.

[quote name='JamesSoprano']oh god ! .. what was day 1 ? i'm gonna kick myself if it was something i was looking forward too for a deal.[/QUOTE]

It was Hip Hop Dance Experience for Kinect/Wii. I'm going to assume you won't be kicking yourself? :p

Edit: Beat me to it ;)

Can someone please PM if Dark Souls goes on sale? CAG is blocked at work, and I get an e-mail with every PM notification.

DAY 3 (12/15/12) deals

300x250-12-days-of-gaming-day-3-en.jpg

Mario & Sonic: London 2012 Olympic Games (wii)
Mario & Sonic: London 2012 Olympic Games (3ds)

[quote name='djsaiyan']Wow, pretty Shaq Fuin' pathetic so far.[/QUOTE]

Depends what you're looking for. My local store sold out of its Lollipop Chainsaws, and probably will with the Rock Smiths. I haven't been interested in any of the titles offered so far, but they're still good deals.

They have been different games for the most part for these deals. No facebreaker or NFL head coach or any shit. I would say its fine. nothing I want yet but still.

Tempted on mario olympics if only cause the demo was kinda fun.

Probably the only person that would have wanted Hip Hop Dance Experience in Canada and missed it :wall: Got e-mails for Lollipop and London but never got an e-mail for that one. iNiS make solid music games and BEP other than being only BEP songs was the biggest competition Dance Central has had IMO. Not thrilled the follow up is Hip Hop focused but at least that is more variety than just BEP.

[quote name='djsaiyan']Cheers for that. Added to the original post.

Wow, pretty Shaq Fuin' pathetic so far.[/QUOTE]
No prob, hoping for better deals too.

Happened to be out at EB Games yesterday and though about grabbing Lollipop Chainsaw. Was told they were all sold out within the first hour of store opening. Not a big deal, it will be dropping to that price permanently eventually.

[quote name='JamesSoprano']oh god ! .. what was day 1 ? i'm gonna kick myself if it was something i was looking forward too for a deal.[/QUOTE]

They had Hip Hop Experience (Wii and Xbox 360) and Resident Evil: Raccoon City (PS3 only) for $19.99 on Day 1.

Thanks everyone who let me know. as a user mentioned before. i'm not gonna be kicking myself for missing out on that. so far i see nothing i want. hopefully this year another PS3 Trilogy game will be marked down. and hopefully it won't be Splinter Cell and something i don't have

[quote name='Lightthrower']Terrible games coming from a terrible store....[/QUOTE]

Well, when it's the only store to get games from other than Wal-Mart, I prefer choosing the lesser of two evils. At least at my local EB Games, the people there actually know a thing or two about gaming.

as for terrible games - of course they are. They are trying to unload what they can before the year end sales reports are done. sometimes you get something good / fun (Lollipop is kinda fun, and I don't think I ever would have bought Mass Effect 1 if not for the sale a few years ago when it was $10.)

Aw crud, I JUST noticed I forgot to change the price this morning when I swapped out the games.

I hope nobody bolted out the door looking for a $19.99 copy of Rocksmith. If you did, sorry!

[quote name='Jouvert']They had Hip Hop Experience (Wii and Xbox 360) and Resident Evil: Raccoon City (PS3 only) for $19.99 on Day 1.[/QUOTE]

I've seen my local Walmart have RE: Operation Raccoon City for $20; YMMV.

Be patient. It'll probably go on sale at some point soon. I'm also interested in grabbing Art Academy if it goes on sale... although probably only for $10.

Today's seems decent, never played the 40k Space Marine game and prob. worth it for 6 bux now. I saw this game at $10 not too long ago but I guess am a pretty intense CAG and still passed on it lol.

[quote name='ChR0n1k']Today's seems decent, never played the 40k Space Marine game and prob. worth it for 6 bux now. I saw this game at $10 not too long ago but I guess am a pretty intense CAG and still passed on it lol.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. $6 is my price point ... and since it is new, it will have the online pass.

Apologies for the late update (again). Had a tattoo appointment.

$6 for Red Faction: Armageddon and Warhammer 40K: Space Marine is a hell of a good deal.

Or would be if I didn't have them already thanks to PS+ and the Humble THQ Bundle lol

So tomorrow's deal should be $19.99 for Prototype 2 if the above picture is correct. It is currently listed for $39.99.

Was tempted on Space Marine... But when I checked at 9am, it wasn't available (already sold out)... Weak.

RFD went stupid crazy on today's daily deal lol. Turn right around and trade them for Far Cry 3. Won't lie I got two copies too, one for myself and one for a friend.

[quote name='Stanger31']So tomorrow's deal should be $19.99 for Prototype 2 if the above picture is correct. It is currently listed for $39.99.[/QUOTE]
Exactly price are changed around 12:00 am EST on website.

Today's deal is in fact Prototype 2 for $19.99.

I was quite pleased when I picked it up earlier this year at $29.99 (which was from Wal-Mart and included the original Prototype), so $20 for just Prototype 2 is certainly worth the cost of admission.

Pretty sure Prototype 2 was $10 at one point...

The only good deals were the Warhammer/Red Faction deal then trading them for FC3.
(missed out on that though)

Sorry if this is off topic. Does anyone know what the trade-in value for Black Ops 2 is? by any chance.

[quote name='JamesSoprano']too bad the Ghost recon didn't count the Special Edition like how AC2 was counted a few years back but counted the Collectors Edition.[/QUOTE]

THAT was a GREAT sale :D

[quote name='arnoldrimmer']THAT was a GREAT sale :D[/QUOTE]

it was indeed. i can't remember if it was mentioned on their website back then. i want to so no it wasn't but i could be wrong. i think people had to ask about it and see the pricing on the store computer for them to know or they knew at the store just website wasn't posted for the Collectors Edition.

Today's deal is Max Payne 3 at $19.99.

Honestly, don't think it's even worth that. I found the shooting controls extremely dodgy, which pretty much killed any enjoyment I was getting out of the rest of the game.

And the PC version is still freaking $59.99. Wow. Just....just wow.

[quote name='djsaiyan']Today's deal is Max Payne 3 at $19.99.

Honestly, don't think it's even worth that. I found the shooting controls extremely dodgy, which pretty much killed any enjoyment I was getting out of the rest of the game.

And the PC version is still freaking $59.99. Wow. Just....just wow.[/QUOTE]

MP3 will be $14 at Walmart for it's Boxing week sale.

[quote name='djsaiyan']Today's deal is Max Payne 3 at $19.99.

Honestly, don't think it's even worth that. I found the shooting controls extremely dodgy, which pretty much killed any enjoyment I was getting out of the rest of the game.[/QUOTE]
I think you are over exaggerating on the controls..
It's more than worth it even at full price. Great deal for those that missed out on it.

bread's done
Back