Last chance to get Cowboy Bebop at a half decent price- $39.89 Amazon 3rd Party

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00102FF7U/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&smid=A9267VOW1S7GN

There will be no reprint. If you still want to get this set for a semi decent price there are only 10 left.

[quote name='slowdive21']I have one sealed and one opened. I thought I just saw these at BB in new slim line packaging?[/QUOTE]

Thats the one I got. Its a single DVD case with all 6 discs.

It is noticeably slimmer compared to the OP one. You can definitely tell on the spine, the slim one says "Complete" then "Collection" below it, the number 20047 goes across the entire spine, and there is room above and below "Cowboy Bebop Remix".

Its the same collection, they probably just used the slimmer cases for the later pressing to cut cost.

Last chance to get it now, anyway... I'm sure someone will pick up the license, and probably soon. It's too big a title to stay out of print too long.

Though yeah, I really hope the blu-rays get released here when they do. The import set is, um... a little unreasonable price-wise. (And lacking English subtitles, but at that price it's a moot point.)

Akira is already picked up, this must be as well but their waiting for Bluray from the Japanese release that is this month.

Pass. I'll wait for the Blu-ray, and if nobody brings that over, then screw it. I've seen it a million times on Adult Swim anyway.

I saw these at Best Buy for $39.99, but as others have said, I think its a pass for now. I'm sure whoever picks it up next time will just do a Blu-ray release.

I regret not picking it up a few months ago for 30 but I am also hoping for a blu ray release *crosses fingers. Glad to read that people are confident in the possibility.

[quote name='Gosha']I saw these at Best Buy for $39.99, but as others have said, I think its a pass for now. I'm sure whoever picks it up next time will just do a Blu-ray release.[/QUOTE]$34.99, actually.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Akira will be re-released by Funimation next year.[/QUOTE]

That's good news, I have been meaning to buy the Blu. Guess ill wait for bebop to go Blu too

bread's done
Back