Capcom Digital Collection fullfilled by Amazon (qualifies for fsss/prime) $12.47

Drclaw411

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Product Features

• Collection Of Hit Games: Features eight titles never before released at retail. The compilation consists of: 1942: Joint Strike, Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, Final Fight Double Impact (includes Final Fight and Magic Sword), Flock!
  • Also includes: Rocketmen: Axis of Evil including Rocketmen: It Came From Uranus expansion, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, and Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3.
  • FAITHFUL CONTENT: Each game in the collection maintains all features, online functionality and Achievements from the previous digital versions.
  • GREAT VALUE: At an MSRP of $39.99, the collection provides a great entertainment value. Purchased individually via download, this assembly of games would be more than double the cost.

http://www.amazon.com/Capcom-Digital-Collection-Xbox-360/dp/B006MQH644/ref=acc_glance_vg_ai_ps_t_10

I already have 1942: Joint Strike, Final Fight Double Impact (includes Final Fight and Magic Sword), and Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix.

I have Super Puzzle Fighter II on my GBA.

How are the remaining games? (Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, Rocketmen: Axis of Evil including Rocketmen: It Came From Uranus expansion, and Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3.)

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I already have 1942: Joint Strike, Final Fight Double Impact (includes Final Fight and Magic Sword), and Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix.

How are the remaining games? (Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, Rocketmen: Axis of Evil including Rocketmen: It Came From Uranus expansion, and Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3.)[/QUOTE]

We've played the same games in this set lol

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']How are the remaining games? (Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, Rocketmen: Axis of Evil including Rocketmen: It Came From Uranus expansion, and Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3.)[/QUOTE]

Meh, barf, and OK...in that order. The ones you already have are what make this compilation worth buying.

Rocketmen was so bad (how bad was it?) that I wanted to stop playing before accidentally unlocking an achievement so I could erase it completely from my history.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I already have 1942: Joint Strike, Final Fight Double Impact (includes Final Fight and Magic Sword), and Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix.

How are the remaining games? (Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, Rocketmen: Axis of Evil including Rocketmen: It Came From Uranus expansion, and Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3.)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kerig']Meh, barf, and OK...in that order. The ones you already have are what make this compilation worth buying.

Rocketmen was so bad (how bad was it?) that I wanted to stop playing before accidentally unlocking an achievement so I could erase it completely from my history.[/QUOTE]

Barf is an understatement on Rocketmen. Probably the worst XBLA game I've played (and I've played over 250). I put in a solid 20 minutes and there was honestly not one redeeming quality about the game.

I actually liked BCR2 more than most, I think it's a quality title. It's just too long, they should have cut 5 or 6 levels out. I had more fun with Wolf then I expected, it's just a twin stick shooter.

Also, I didn't see you mention Flock, which is also on this disc. I haven't spent too much time with it, but it seems like an OK puzzle game.

Puzzle Fighter is the best on this disc, and SSF2 is really good for Street Fighter fans.

Well I decided to go ahead and order one for $13 it was to good to pass up.And the best part is that I dont own any of the games so its 8 new games for the price of one 1200Msp game.

Microsoft likes to throw Arcade games into bundles like this so I'm not surprised it's 360 only. The Tell Tale games are the only ones I can think of that were downloadable games that became retail on PSN. Good value with the amount of games. I tend to buy these.

^Journey Collection is another one that comes to mind for PS3, and there are some PopCap ones as well, but yes, you're right, there are a lot more Arcade Collections on the 360.

I would probably get it if it had a bit more games and for the PS3. But it's a nice price. Be sure to avoid the Amazon listing if you don't want to pay sales tax.

[quote name='tylerh1701']
Also, I didn't see you mention Flock, which is also on this disc. I haven't spent too much time with it, but it seems like an OK puzzle game.

Puzzle Fighter is the best on this disc, and SSF2 is really good for Street Fighter fans.[/QUOTE]

I missed that part about Flock, might have to look up on it. So far, I feel discouraged to buy this disc based on the fact that I own most of the quality titles.

The other games are soooo freaking bad

[quote name='dednkicking']The other games are soooo freaking bad[/QUOTE]

Actually Commando 3 isn't that bad. And this collection is well worth getting, if just to have some of the good games in disc format (like 1942 and Magic Sword).

Thanks op.

I don't buy ANY console digital games so this is fantastic.

I bought the
Xbox 360 Triple Pack (Limbo, Splosion, Trials) for $10
XBLA Unplugged
XBLA Compilation Disc
and now this.

If MS would release many of these on disc, I'd buy in a heartbeat.

Give me Shadow Complex, Shank, and more.

bread's done
Back