Kindle Paperwhite

tokyostomp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
i desperately need one of these for school and general reading. anyone know of any good deals. i know they aren't too expensive as 120 but i was hoping for some sort of break on one. maybe a refurbished models, xmas sale, etc. checked craigslist (los angeles area) and ebay and they are 150 plus. it's not a issue of them selling out as i can go to bestbuy right now and pick one up

Staples has a lot of nook models for 30% off this week. I know the 7in is under 150. As for kindle deals... I haven't seen any for paperwhite

i ended up with the nook glowlight. it was a pretty good deal at 90 dollars pm at bestbuy then an additional 10 loyalty credit they had at the register. than my gamerunlocked 20 credit, than my 8 dollar giftcard. lol out of pocket i paid about 55

staples is having the sale on the nooks 30% off until the 22nd. it included touch, glowlight, colors, and hds if i am not mistaken

Kindles very seldom go on sale.

They do have refurbs some times (which are good as new and have the same warranty), but usually only after a model has been out a while.

So probably good call on the Nook since you found a deal-though the lit screen on it isn't as nice as the PW (lighting isn't as even).

bread's done
Back