TRU Wii Nintendo (Mario) Selects $10 Galaxy/Paper/Sluggers/Strikers/Tennis

Yeah, my local TRU doesn't have it in stock. Let me know if price matching works... I sold Super Paper Mario years ago and I been wanting to buy it back ever since (needed money when I sold it, liked the game).

[quote name='SanjiX']Yeah, my local TRU doesn't have it in stock. Let me know if price matching works... I sold Super Paper Mario years ago and I been wanting to buy it back ever since (needed money when I sold it, liked the game).[/QUOTE]

Like any other deal, I would not wait, just print the Paper Mario page and take it to the closest PMing retailer asap...

[quote name='bardockkun']I Wish Pikmin 2 was one of them...[/QUOTE]

Came in this topic really hoping for it :/

Wow - great deals. Thanks for the posts, OP.

Just a word of warning for those trying in-store pickup: about 50% of the time, I end up getting an email from TRU that the items are not in stock about a day later. You're probably better off just price matching at Walmart, Target, or Best Buy.

Great find, thanks OP - I notice it also says "FREE video game with purchase!""FREE ANY ONE of THESE Video Games when you buy a Nintendo DSi System AND Universal Transporter Starter Kit" so for anyone with a DSi in mind, good deal I guess.

Just PM at Best Buy. Used the $25 off Gamers coupon for Mario Party 9 and the $10 mystery bonus certificate. Picked up Wii Sports, Mario Galaxy and Mario Party 9 all for under $40.

Great price, even for Selects versions. I would have liked to get Mario Strikers but it's sold out and not available near me...

Nice!

I'd like to pick up the updated Wii Sports (well, updated compared to the launch copy I have) but every TRU near me shows OOS.
Oh well!

[quote name='Snowball21']Just PM at Best Buy. Used the $25 off Gamers coupon for Mario Party 9 and the $10 mystery bonus certificate. Picked up Wii Sports, Mario Galaxy and Mario Party 9 all for under $40.[/QUOTE]

I keep hearing about this mystery certificate but can't access the thread about it. What is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gosha']This already happening in store?[/QUOTE]

I dunno, but I went to a store this morning and Mario Galaxy came up for 20 so I showed them the price online and they adjusted it to 10.

Wish I could figure out how to get ShopRunner shipping to work with video games on TRU. It seems it's limited to only a few select items on the site, which is very misleading.

Price-matched this at BB today and used my $10 Holiday Bonus certificate (picked up Mario Power Tennis). Nothing beats a free game :)

[quote name='radioactivez0r']It seems TRU is not even listing Pikmin 2 anymore, so double whammy because that's also what I wanted for $10. May be in for Super Paper, dunno.[/QUOTE]

all i really want is pikmin also. have the rest of the selects I truly want. mario tennis was fun on 64, but don't really care for the wii game and the same for the rest (though I never tried sluggers, just not that interested.). Hoping that Donkey Kong Wii and Galaxy 2 will be made into nintendo selects soon as $15 is a sweet spot for me for both.

I ended up getting:

Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Tennis
Pikmin 2
Super Paper Mario

Apparently the $10 deal wasn't in their system yet so they just preadjusted.And I ended up getting Pikmin 2 as well for $10 =)

[quote name='kylerg']PM'd at Target. They used an iPad, was kind of cool.[/QUOTE]

Not cool at all the old ladies never know how to do shit with them. Usaully isn't worth the savings. The lady typed Toys R Us into the target search bar...

Guessing this deal is dead? Back up to $19.99 on the website (and I just PM'ed SPM for $15 last week).

Also, for anyone who dislikes the Nintendo Selects versions, the only thing that is changed is the cover art (disc and manual are the same), and you can always print out the original cover again (albeit not quite as good of quality), it's a great use of A4 paper :D

[quote name='Enuf']Damn I just pm'd the $30 GC deal from TRU to basically get the same thing gonna p/u some other titles then.[/QUOTE]so did I but since they took $30($50 total) off hitman I just rebought all the select via pm & will return the doubles.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']all i really want is pikmin also. have the rest of the selects I truly want. mario tennis was fun on 64, but don't really care for the wii game and the same for the rest (though I never tried sluggers, just not that interested.). Hoping that Donkey Kong Wii and Galaxy 2 will be made into nintendo selects soon as $15 is a sweet spot for me for both.[/QUOTE]if u went to BB to pm & just tell them u want all the selects then return the others.

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']Also, for anyone who dislikes the Nintendo Selects versions, the only thing that is changed is the cover art (disc and manual are the same), and you can always print out the original cover again (albeit not quite as good of quality), it's a great use of A4 paper :D[/QUOTE]i don't get it either just goto GS n buy used then return it with the selects art

Toyrus is freakin awful for any video games, their store selection is horrible and whenever its on sale its never available.

bread's done
Back