Zelda Skyward Sword 30$ Target B&M

Nesboy43

CAGiversary!
I was just at my local Target today and The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword was selling for 29.99, it even had a special tag for it's price sticker slot (on the rack) hanging there saying it was on sale. I did not see this in their most recent ad and their website still shows it as normal price. Just thought I'd let my fellow CAG'ers know. Is the game worth getting for this price?

I think Toys R Us has them for $23.99 (I'm not sure if it includes soundtrack or not), and there is YMMV deal for Sears clearance at $9.99 (my guess it's extremely YMMV).

[quote name='dejeckt']I think Toys R Us has them for $23.99 (I'm not sure if it includes soundtrack or not), and there is YMMV deal for Sears clearance at $9.99 (my guess it's extremely YMMV).[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, you're right, just saw their site its 30$ but when added to cart it goes to 24$, thanks.

edit: Looks like no in store pick up though so shipping is 6$ :( . Might as well just go to Target where I know it will be the CD.

Guess u missed the $15 BB RZ deal from months ago, I see this joining the nintendo selects library. Most likely during the 1st of 2013 after they get people to pay full price now

U could pm @ BB since they price protect till 1/24

Wow, that $24 deal on TRU is dead. I saw "20% off Online Only" early this morning before going to bed, woke up and it's back to $30. You snooze you lose, I guess.

[quote name='Multibeaster79']Also, try your local sears, as they are $9.97 (if you are lucky to find any more on the shelves).[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's a crazy deal, I'll make sure to check the store out, thanks.

[quote name='Multibeaster79']Also, try your local sears, as they are $9.97 (if you are lucky to find any more on the shelves).[/QUOTE]

My local sears doesn't stock crap :( My brother works there too so I could use his discount for games but they never have more than ~5 games in stock :/

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']My local sears doesn't stock crap :( My brother works there too so I could use his discount for games but they never have more than ~5 games in stock :/[/QUOTE]

Just went into mine an hour ago, they had like just 15 games too, really sad. They used to have a few games in a case plus a box of discount games to the side, but no discount games now, only what is in the case and Z:SS was no where to be seen.

[quote name='kylerg']Our Target has ones with a soundtrack. Is that special?[/QUOTE]

My local TRU and BestBuy don't have the 25th anniversary edition.

[quote name='kylerg']Our Target has ones with a soundtrack. Is that special?[/QUOTE]

The soundtrack came with the first few shipments of the game in Winter 2011 but was taken out later.

Picked this up earlier this year when Best Buy had the $15 deal. At the time it was basically impossible to find a copy that didn't come with the CD. Only managed to play a few hours of the game so far but it's been pretty fun so far.

[quote name='Linkgx1']$25?[/QUOTE]

I confirmed that it is marked down to $25 (Temporary Price Cut) at my local Target. All copies still have the soundtrack CD included.

[quote name='TheLongshot']I confirmed that it is marked down to $25 (Temporary Price Cut) at my local Target. All copies still have the soundtrack CD included.[/QUOTE]

Damn mine was $30.

Just wanted to let you guys know, that i got the game with the music cd for 25 dollars
Had a 10 dollar gift card laying around so it ended up being like 17 dollars. Thanks op for the heads up!

Anyone know if this is still 25 in Target stores? Been looking to pick this game up for a while now, thanks. Glad to hear others have got a great deal.

[quote name='Nesboy43']Anyone know if this is still 25 in Target stores? Been looking to pick this game up for a while now, thanks. Glad to hear others have got a great deal.[/QUOTE]

Not at mine anymore, tho Target is YMMV usually.

[quote name='Nesboy43']I was just at my local Target today and The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword was selling for 29.99, it even had a special tag for it's price sticker slot (on the rack) hanging there saying it was on sale. I did not see this in their most recent ad and their website still shows it as normal price. Just thought I'd let my fellow CAG'ers know. Is the game worth getting for this price?[/QUOTE]

I went to my local Target and they had Far Cry 3 for $59.99.
Get them while their hot!!!

bread's done
Back