Walmart-PS Move Sharpshooter $14.96, PSP 3000 $99.00(Amazon Price Matched PSP 3000)

Beat me to it by a mile, I was about to post the PSP-3000 deal for $99!! Great find OP, anyone wanting a PSP (either main or backup system) should pick one up, this is a great price!

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Yeah! This is the best price I've seen the PSP 3000, new, outside of some YMMV clearance.[/QUOTE]

Actually I got one during the 2011 Black Friday sales for $99 as well, but the PSP has rarely gone down to this level over the last few years. Although Amazon has it for $120 right now, $10 off from list of $130.

Anyway $99 is a great deal. :)

[quote name='LouieT']This is part of a national sale on PS3 accessories by Sony.[/QUOTE]

Very true. However, the PSP for $99 is not included in that sale, and that was a great find by the OP. I discovered it hours later and was getting ready to post the deal, but she had it up 5+ hours before me. Thankfully I searched and found her thread!

Thanks OP!! :)

I am kinda thinking about selling my Vita and picking up a PSP instead. Mainly because I hate being forced to pay MSRP for every PSP game through PSN, and Vita itself has very few must-haves other than Persona4 Golden. Vita would make an awesome media player, if Sony didn't charge you $80+ for a 32GB memory stick.

Only question I have, does PSP-3000 do homebrew? I mean actual homebrew, not "backups"

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Is the psp-3000 really all that different than the psp-1000?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say its incredibly different but is worth pointing out.

-3000 is slimmer and weighs less
-has double the RAM from 32MB to 64MB
-loading speeds from UMD drive are improved
-microphone is built into the unit, so you can use with skype, games that support voice chat
-improved screen, better colors, less blur, some will say that there are problems with movement and interlacing (google it)
-speakers are relocated to face of PSP instead of under the unit like the 1000 models
-3000 model loses IR port (I cant think of 1 instance I ever used it)
-1000 does not have video output like the slim models

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Compared to the 1000 model both the 2000 and 3000 model feel a bit flimsy but I own all variations (including the go, not including E1000 only available in Europe) and when I play a UMD game, its on the 3000.

Picked one up on Amazon before any one mentioned it here hours ago since I knew that amazon and walmart usually tend to price match each other - especially amazon price matching walmart.
Thanks any way op.

I was just about to buy one but I read that this PSP model has interlacing issues so I really don't know if getting one or not :/

bread's done
Back