Amazon Wharehouse deals $2.18 anime (new, not used)

scarface333

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
Bought My Otome Zwei Special Edition (1st link) whatever the heck that is. $2.18 shipped including a T-shirt = great gift for my nephew's girlfriend/Anime fan. It's not like I would know which ones to buy her anyhow, but it'll give her something to open from me.

Find me more crazy deals like that one, OP, and I'll buy them...

Last edited by a moderator:
With the additional "h" in the title of the thread, I misread it briefly (I thought I saw an "o") and thought Amazon was branching out into a *very* different line of business...

...yikes!...

Thanks a lot OP, grabbed a good amount of stuff (lots of limited editions):
Luck Star Volumes 1, 2, and 3 Limited editions $6.68 each
Gurren Lagann Part 1 Limited Edition $6.68
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Volumes 1-4 $6.68 each (2, 3, and 4 were LEs)
Eureka Seven Volume 3 Special Edition $2.18 (A lot of the other volume LEs were up for $6.68 each if anyone is interested)

Awesome, this is great. I needed some gifts for my brother and I think he'll enjoy some of the LE/SE sets.

Got Haruhi vol. 1 limited edition and a few other things. Never seen it, but I guess now is as good a time as any to check it out. If I like it and if there's more in stock I guess I may pick rest up. Thanks OP.

[quote name='bardockkun']Got Haruhi vol. 1 limited edition and a few other things. Never seen it, but I guess now is as good a time as any to check it out. If I like it and if there's more in stock I guess I may pick rest up. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Did you get the Limited edition with the big box or just the bungle with the cds?

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Thanks Op. I went ahead and ordered Ghost Slayers Ayashi: Part I (w/ Book)[/QUOTE]

$2.18, bought. Thanks. I was going to get part 3 as well but I'm not sure if the series is worth it or not. I can always get the other volumes from GoHastings for the same price later (just not the cool box/book vol.1)

[quote name='Kerig']$2.18, bought. Thanks. I was going to get part 3 as well but I'm not sure if the series is worth it or not. I can always get the other volumes from GoHastings for the same price later.[/QUOTE]

I have never seen this series but for $2.18 and a very cool box it seems worth watching.

I got some bebop dvds, thanks for the tip. I've been recording the HD bebop broadcasts on sundays at 4 am. The video and sound quality is very good but I was curious about what the dvds might be like - any extras...

Any good stand alone movies? I haven't watched anime in years but I've enjoyed some to the classics (Bebop, Trigun, Evangelion, Akira) I don't like mechs, I like sci-fi & fantasy along with some niche titles though for the life of me I can't remember what offhand

I'm tempted to get Eureka Seven Volumes 7-10 & 12 (I have the first Complete Collection), but with the insanely high asking price for Vol. 11, I'd have a gap for who knows how long. I think I'll just wait to find the second Complete Collection.

[quote name='larrythefatcat']With the additional "h" in the title of the thread, I misread it briefly (I thought I saw an "o") and thought Amazon was branching out into a *very* different line of business...

...yikes!...[/QUOTE]
yeah I always think there's an h because of wherehouse records.

[quote name='larrythefatcat']With the additional "h" in the title of the thread, I misread it briefly (I thought I saw an "o") and thought Amazon was branching out into a *very* different line of business...

...yikes!...[/QUOTE]

Used - Very Good Some teeth may be missing, all DLC included. May show signs of wear. Additional codes may be used.

[quote name='bwooster0']I got some bebop dvds, thanks for the tip. I've been recording the HD bebop broadcasts on sundays at 4 am. The video and sound quality is very good but I was curious about what the dvds might be like - any extras...[/QUOTE]I know Remix Vol. 1 has interviews and a collection of all the Adult Swim promos.

Thanks scarface333. Also picked up My Otome Zwei Special Edition. I went up to page 50-ish and everything else seemed perfect for someone looking to fill some gaps in their collection.

Most of these series tend to have 1 or 2 single volumes that are ridiculously expensive. Although, Haruhi complete (Vol 1-4) is available from Warehouse Deals for very cheap. I luckily have Code Geass R2 Vol. 1, so I was able to pick up the rest of R2 for very cheap.

Please post if you find other complete series consisting of singles.

The code geass S1 deal at the beginning of the year was awesome! 2.97 for part 2 limited, and 7.97 for part 3 limited. I should have bought more of them.

[quote name='cgxcswim']Thanks OP, picked up Code Geass R2 part 2,3,4 limited editions. Now just need to find part 1 for a good price.[/QUOTE]
whats special about le on these?

Towards the terra can be had semi cheap
vol 1+2 are at the $2.16
then part 2(contains 3+4) and part 3(5+6) are $6.xx

I found it easier to sort via brand, adv bandai etc.

[quote name='slowdive21']I think they come with a manga book.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TidalDreams']They come with the manga.[/QUOTE]

So if I were to buy the entire limited edition volumes the mangas that come with them would be complete?

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']So if I were to buy the entire limited edition volumes the mangas that come with them would be complete?[/QUOTE]
I have the same question.

Would be cool if the dvd set essentially gives you the full manga set. or at least a full manga set for a complete storyline. Anyone know?

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']So if I were to buy the entire limited edition volumes the mangas that come with them would be complete?[/QUOTE]

If it says New then yeah.

Depends what LEs you guys are talking about. You're not getting more than one volume of manga per LE, I can tell you that. But like if you got all the Eureka Seven LEs, you'd get a complete manga set. Same for Code Geass (well at least for THAT series of Code Geass, considering Geass has like 6 different manga series).

Mother of god...

Thank you so much! My fiancee lost Vol 4 in her Cowboy Bebop set, so that's awesome. Plus, I LOVE Haruhi, but never had the money to get the LE's when they first came out, and believe me, I wanted to. LE Vol 1-4 for ~$26 is insane, especially with the extras you get. Also picked up Ghost Slayers LE Vol 1, My Otome LE Vol 1 and Eureka 7 LE Vol 3. Also gives me a chance to see if I like the series, and if not, oh well, worth the $2 each.

Thanks OP. Was going to do nothing, then I decided to check out Eureka 7 when I found out that only a couple of the Limited Editions were missing, as they didn't actually do one for every volume. Then I decided to Check out Haruhi, and then Code Geass, and then Gundam 00. I figure the Bandai stuff at least I can probably clear out without losing any money if I end up not liking.

Too much money. Ramen this week.

[quote name='Zeldafanatic15']Mother of god...

Thank you so much! My fiancee lost Vol 4 in her Cowboy Bebop set, so that's awesome. Plus, I LOVE Haruhi, but never had the money to get the LE's when they first came out, and believe me, I wanted to. LE Vol 1-4 for ~$26 is insane, especially with the extras you get. Also picked up Ghost Slayers LE Vol 1, My Otome LE Vol 1 and Eureka 7 LE Vol 3. Also gives me a chance to see if I like the series, and if not, oh well, worth the $2 each.[/QUOTE]
Were you able to get Melancholy of Haruhi Volume 1 Limited Edition or did you have to settle for the regular Vol 1 bundle? I saw that the Limited Editions are available for 2-4 but I'm wondering if anyone got Vol 1 before they sold out?

[quote name='PublikDefender']Were you able to get Melancholy of Haruhi Volume 1 Limited Edition or did you have to settle for the regular Vol 1 bundle? I saw that the Limited Editions are available for 2-4 but I'm wondering if anyone got Vol 1 before they sold out?[/QUOTE]

If they ever had any they were gone before anybody responded to this thread. And I could have sworn that 4 was sold out earlier, too, but I just saw it a second ago, so either I was mistaken or they added more.

[quote name='ArthurDayne']If they ever had any they were gone before anybody responded to this thread. And I could have sworn that 4 was sold out earlier, too, but I just saw it a second ago, so either I was mistaken or they added more.[/QUOTE]

Yeah 4 was sold out a little while ago, I picked up a used like new copy from warehouse deals right after they sold out, so I just went and ordered a new one, unfortunately they can't cancel my used one.

Well I ended up making a second order for Gurren Lagann: Part 1 (Limited Edition DVD + Artbox + LED Light).The price is just too good to pass up for a anime that i have only seen the first three episodes.

My haul, ~$2.19-$6.68 each. Thanks for the heads up!

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vol 1 Bundle
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Volume 2 (Limited Edition)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Volume 3 (Limited Edition)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Volume 4 (Limited Edition)
Gurren Lagann: Part 1 (Limited Edition DVD + Artbox + LED Light)
My Otome Zwei Special Edition
Lucky Star, Vol. 1 Limited Edition
Lucky Star, Vol. 2 Limited Edition
Lucky Star, Vol. 3 Limited Edition
Lucky Star, Vol. 5 Limited Edition
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Volume 1
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Vol. 2
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Volume Three
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Volume 4
Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion: R2, Part 2 (Limited Edition)
Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion: R2, Part 3 (Limited Edition)
Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion: R2, Part 4 (Limited Edition)

bread's done
Back