Walmart (Spanish) Ad 12/16-12/22 (Hitman Absolution $39.96, PS All-Stars $49.96)

Agadama

CAGiversary!
Feedback
279 (100%)
For some reason, I found a Spanish newspaper with Spanish Ads in the front of my driveway. Inside it had the ad for Walmart for the week of 12/16-12/22.

Deals are:

Exclusive Walmart bonus content ($20 value) with certain Xbox 360 games for $49.96:
Madden NFL 13
FIFA Soccer 13
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
NCAA Football 13

Xbox 360/PS3 game for $39.96:
LEGO Lord of the Rings
Hitman Absolution

LEGO Batman 2 (Xbox 360/PS3) - $29.96

Halo 4 (Xbox 360) - $49.96
Forza Horizon (Xbox 360) - $49.96
Playstation Battle Royale All-Starts (Bonus 1-month PS+ Free Trial) (PS3) - $49.96

Just Dance 4 (with Free Just Dance Kids 2) (Xbox 360/Wii) - $39.96

Microsoft Xbox 360 4GB Console - $179.96

Ad scan:
http://i.imgur.com/zmsXW.jpg

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Did you even read what he said?[/QUOTE]

probably lives in a white only community and never has heard spanish other than taco. lol.

[quote name='computingwarren']Sounds like the same as last week[/QUOTE]

A little off topic but I was stunned to see a rollback sign for Hitman Absolution PS3 at WalMart 2 weeks ago. I thought it was a mistake cuz the game was only out for a little over a week. The guy working there said that's what it will be from now on. Anyone else see this or YMMV?

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Did you even read what he said?[/QUOTE]I read it--I just thought that since the ad is in Spanish, maybe the ad was for a specific area (so I probably should have said Regional instead of International).
[quote name='lakers2008']probably lives in a white only community and never has heard spanish other than taco. lol.[/QUOTE]...Really? :roll:

Will they honor the prices if you ask for the games in english, or do you have to do it in spanish, YMMV?

[quote name='smokeyp31']Tengo UN problema ,nada bueno en Walmart esta week, hasta la vista, baby :)[/QUOTE]

Nada bueno en walmart, NUNCA.

I own a PS3 and a Vita and I am not going to lie All-Stars is a great game to own if you love brawlers. Its super fun and easy to pick up. Its a great game to play a match or two between classes. The whole cross save of yours stats and unlocks is really awesome. Its a good game to own and its awesome that you only need to buy it once for both.

These are regular prices at Walmart. I was there earlier today and saw all these games for these prices. With no sale tags or anything.

[quote name='lakers2008']probably lives in a white only community and never has heard spanish other than taco. lol.[/QUOTE]
:applause:

bread's done
Back