Toys R us Online Clearance Deals (Skyward Sword $26.99 and more)

CashForGamers

CAGiversary!
Link: http://www.toysrus.com/search/index...lment+Option|Ship+it&searchURL=false&view=all

Works with BOGO 40% off ALL video games priced $19.99 or less starting tonight at midnight.

Noteable Games Are:

:wii: Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword - $26.99
:wii: The Black Eyed Peas Experience - $9.98
:wii: Rayman Origins - $14.98

:360: Child of Eden - $9.98
:360: Raving Rabbids Alive & Kicking - $9.98
:360: The Black Eyed Peas Experience - $12.99
:360: LA Noire - $14.98

:ps3: Rage - $9.98
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One - $14.98
:ps3: Disney Universe - $14.98

:ds: WarioWare D.I.Y. - $9.98
:ds: Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation - $14.98
:ds: Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - $14.98

Last edited by a moderator:
Noticed a lot of new titles in store that dropped also. Much more than listed here. Wonder when they dropped?

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Is skyward sword any good? I've heard mixed opinions. What say my fellow CAG brethren?[/QUOTE]

I never found any zelda game to not be good and this is one of the best zelda games ive ever played so i suggest go for it , also if you have sears it should be on sale for 9.99

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']I never found any zelda game to not be good and this is one of the best zelda games ive ever played so i suggest go for it , also if you have sears it should be on sale for 9.99[/QUOTE]

Surely that's a YMMV deal?

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Is skyward sword any good? I've heard mixed opinions. What say my fellow CAG brethren?[/QUOTE]

It's Great. Fi can be a little annoying , and the motion controls may be hard to get use to , but otherwise it's immensely enjoyable.

Skyward Sword has been reduced to $26.99. And Skyward Sword is the only Zelda game claimed to be better than Ocarina of Time by numerous die hard fans, and that's saying a lot!

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Would bb pricematch clearance? o.o interested in wario[/QUOTE]Yes, but try not to draw attention to it.

$10 50 cent Blood on the sand

[quote name='Enuf']Yes, but try not to draw attention to it.

$10 50 cent Blood on the sand[/QUOTE]

Yeah ima just show them on my phone that usually works.

I think this is the 2nd cheap zelda SS deal recently from a major retailer which makes me think this will be part of the next wave of 420 Nintendo Selects groupo. Fortunately I got several copies during the BB deal for $15.

it's over rated, I got it on release and still never beat it. it's a good wii game but that isn't saying much at all.
it's sorta like the other zelda games I guess, the problem is they aren't really evolving, that same year we got amazing titles like skyrim yet skyward sword is still small.
if you like older zelda titles you will probably like this, but zelda needs to be bigger and better.

its my 2nd favorite zelda game. well worth playing

bread's done
Back