Amazon Deal of the Day: PS3 320GB System + Instant Game Collection - $249.99 shipped

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Customers who have shown an interest in video games might like to know that Amazon Video Games will have a Gold Box Event on Tuesday, December 18.

DEAL OF THE DAY
:ps3: PS3 320 GB PS+ Instant Game Collection Bundle - $249.99

With $50 off the "PS3 320 GB PS+ Instant Game Collection" bundle, you can enjoy a one-year PlayStation Plus subscription. PS+ delivers a game library that is updated every month with new titles, exclusive game betas, and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='needler420']Lies.[/QUOTE]

Assassins creed deal was damn good. So were the rdr and gta, if you don't get them Black Friday. I hope they do another bonus deal.

For those of you that don't know. A few cags led by me have used their time and effort to not speculate on Gold Box deals, but to try and solve a few of the worlds problems.

So far two more gold boxes have passed and we did it, WE CURED PETRIFICATION! We just used Soft, who knew. We developed a space program, who ever decided to give that squirrel acid is so fired. I do like how there were some people that tried to usurp my throne in our little fisticuffs club. Nice try, next time i will choke you out with your socks.

If anyone from Amazon ever reads these boards..............Please, a decent 32GB Vita Memory Card Deal.

Keep those 4GB card deals, and stick them where the sun dont shine, those cards are good for absolutely NOTHING!

Oh dear lord, here we go again... in for 2 coppies of Darkvoid (does anyone here actually own this?)

[quote name='Diad']Oh dear lord, here we go again... in for 2 coppies of Darkvoid (does anyone here actually own this?)[/QUOTE]

Saw it at Kmart on clearance for $4 twice and both times I said NOOPE! Saw The Sabotuer for $6 and said YUUP!

With last week's being surprisingly decent, I'm just going to hold out hope for RE6 showing up. It's the single remaining game I've wanted this year that I haven't managed to get for a decent price

if re6 is part of the gb, expect a 39.99 price match.if re anthology is 60 or less ill pick it up.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']With last week's being surprisingly decent, I'm just going to hold out hope for RE6 showing up. It's the single remaining game I've wanted this year that I haven't managed to get for a decent price[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='UnlockPotential']Seriously, every time Amazon sends me these video game gold box emails[/QUOTE]

No one is interested in your bowels.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']Seriously, every time Amazon sends me these video game gold box emails.. I always take a huge dump immediately afterwards.[/QUOTE]

Ha! That's coffee or beer for me. Hopefully something will come up for console/PC gaming. It's when Nintendo DS or some other dumb mobile gaming system, I feel the urge too.

[quote name='Spinshag']Ha! That's coffee or beer for me. Hopefully something will come up for console/PC gaming. It's when Nintendo DS or some other dumb mobile gaming system, I feel the urge too.[/QUOTE]

Well im hoping its a ds or 3ds game lol. I just got one for xmas finaly at a good price and im excited . Except i dont see much deals for the games.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']With last week's being surprisingly decent, I'm just going to hold out hope for RE6 showing up. It's the single remaining game I've wanted this year that I haven't managed to get for a decent price[/QUOTE]
You missed on the Gamestop B1G1 glitch? Or was that not cheap enough yet?

[quote name='TooPoor']You missed on the Gamestop B1G1 glitch? Or was that not cheap enough yet?[/QUOTE]

The former unfortunately...I have no idea what you're even referring to :cry:

[quote name='ckc4043']I hope there is a deal on resident evil Orc or ninja gaiden 3[/QUOTE]

Newegg is selling re:eek:rc at $15

^^^ Just picked it up, cheers mate!
boom

More than a day old and barely one page of ridiculous guesses?? I don't know if I'm more disappointed in CAG or will be more disappointed in the actual lineup.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']More than a day old and barely one page of ridiculous guesses?? I don't know if I'm more disappointed in CAG or will be more disappointed in the actual lineup.[/QUOTE]

A mod deleted them all so I rated the thread terrible.

Well I've already gotten all the PS3 games I want, and they aren't going to sell PC games, so (3)DS games are the best I can hope for.

bread's done
Back