Toys R US 2 games for $70 free store pickup (far cry 3, black ops 2, see list in op!)

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys Toys R US has 2 games for $70 or save $50 when you purchase 2 games or more.. obviously its best to break up the order into 2's if you want more than 2 games. Links Below:

Free Store Pick up or I think its $6 shipping

Includes:
- Family Guy Back to the Multiverse
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Dishonored
- Farcry 3
- Need for Speed Most Wanted
- Fifa 13
- Kinect Star Wars
- Hitman Absolution
- Forza Horizon
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
- Medal of Honor Warfighter
- Epic Mickey 2 The Power of Two
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2
- Halo 4

see link for full list (XBOX 360, PS3)

http://www.toysrus.com/searchHandler/index.jsp?promoId=18294246&type=trigger

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lemarfanz']halo 4 and BLOPS 2 don't have store pick up for me[/QUOTE]
I'm seeing free store pick up for BLOPS2 PS3, so if you have both consoles, that's an option.

I don't even have the option to add them to my cart :(
EDIT: Not sure if everything is sold out but the only game I was able to add to my cart was Dishonored :(

Decent deal, if I didn't already have Fifa. I've had this $10 to Toys R Us for the longest time and can't find anything to use it on. I could basically get 2 of these games for $60 but I really don't want any of them. I already have Fifa, which I could trade to Gamestop and then buy it through this deal but that wouldn't make a ton of sense. I'd just be getting Hitman for around $30 then

I could buy 2 of the games but that wouldn't make a ton of sense to me either.

[quote name='BamNanas']Would Bestbuy PM?[/QUOTE]

I PM'd this morning at 9am. Just tell them it's 'Buy 2 for $70' and show them the ad/ad scan. No problems.

EDIT: Image I used to show Bestbuy the deal -- not the best quality, but works perfect on a phone -- http://i.imgur.com/fNR9Z.jpg?1

[quote name='computingwarren']I like how it says "List in OP" when I don't even see a list.[/QUOTE]

short list lol.. dude relax you can't click a link, I'll go fix it for you now so you can be happy LOL!

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Check out the sticky at the top of the page[/QUOTE]
I'm actually glad the OP made this thread because it's not highlighted in the stickied thread title at all so I would have completely missed this sale otherwise. Thank you OP.

[quote name='srac84']short list lol.. dude relax you can't click a link, I'll go fix it for you now so you can be happy LOL![/QUOTE]

Haha i was just joking around!

[quote name='BamNanas']Would Bestbuy PM?[/QUOTE]I got most of these via 2 for $60 TRU pm a while ago so 2 for $70 doesn't really inpress but yes YMMV & CAG's have been consistantly reported getting TRU GC deals pm'd. Just bring the ad or use phone for ad scan.

[quote name='rogus']That's what I want to know. Has anyone got this price matched at Best Buy. i got Certs to use![/QUOTE]^^^

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Damn. Only interested in Far Cry. I need a good deal on that game![/QUOTE]well then pm'd this @ BB & get 2 copies trade the 2nd in for a $43 GC & there's your deal $30 Far Cry. Although you could've done the same thing already using the BB $20 RZ deal combined with a $40 pm & kept the string moving so you wouldn't be paying for games at all but that's just me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Enuf']I got most of these via 2 for $60 TRU pm a while ago so 2 for $70 doesn't really inpress but yes YMMV & CAG's have been consistantly reported getting TRU GC deals pm'd. Just bring the ad or use phone for ad scan.

^^^

well then pm'd this @ BB & get 2 copies trade the 2nd in for a $43 GC & there's your deal $30 Far Cry. Although you could've done the same thing already using the BB $20 RZ deal combined with a 440 pm & kept the string moving so you wouldn't be paying for games at all but that's just me.[/QUOTE]

How do you get $43 from trading in FC3? The base is $25. 50% bonus = $37.50. GCU 10% bonus = $41.25.

Black Ops 2 would be a TIV of $44.55, I believe.

So I dunno what he hell happened, but I came out winning for sure.

I went to Best Buy and PM'ed the deal, I ended up getting Far Cry 3 & Black Ops 2 for $55.62 after taxes, isn't that crazy? Then I did another transaction, because I bought my brother Hitman & Far Cry 3 for Christmas, that also came out to $55.62, the winning part there was the Hitman version I got was the Professional Edition, for some reason Best Buy has the regular edition and the professional edition for the same price. So I am assuming YMMV???

[quote name='HeightsBound']So I dunno what he hell happened, but I came out winning for sure.

I went to Best Buy and PM'ed the deal, I ended up getting Far Cry 3 & Black Ops 2 for $55.62 after taxes, isn't that crazy? Then I did another transaction, because I bought my brother Hitman & Far Cry 3 for Christmas, that also came out to $55.62, the winning part there was the Hitman version I got was the Professional Edition, for some reason Best Buy has the regular edition and the professional edition for the same price. So I am assuming YMMV???[/QUOTE]

Pic of receipt?

[quote name='Zolor23']How do you get $43 from trading in FC3? The base is $25. 50% bonus = $37.50. GCU 10% bonus = $41.25.

Black Ops 2 would be a TIV of $44.55, I believe.[/QUOTE]

You're off too. It's $40 for Far Cry 3 and 43.2 for BlOps 2.

[quote name='computingwarren']Pic of receipt?[/QUOTE]

I sent you the link via PM because it says I am to new, can you post it here for others to see it as well please?

[quote name='Lemstar']The 10% is on the base.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']You're off too. It's $40 for Far Cry 3 and 43.2 for BlOps 2.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I didn't know if 10% is off the base or after 50%, but either way, Black Ops 2 would be better to bundle FC3 with if you just want FC3.

[quote name='computingwarren']Not sure how you did that. But here you go everyone. So you just said PM trus deal and they rung up like that? [/QUOTE]

I called, and before I could even complete it the lady said, "Your talking about the TRU ad?" "Yes." "Which two games to you want?" "Far Cry 3 and Black Ops 2." "Ok, come into the store and just come to store pick up and I'll have'em for you." "Should I bring in the ad?" "No not at all." I came in, brought up Hitman PE & another copy of Far Cry 3 to see if I could plead my case of separate trans so I could buy my brother his gifts and she said "Yeah sure"

[quote name='Zolor23']Looks like the manager/cashier took of $70 total off the two games instead of $50. Maybe the numbers got twisted in his/her head and took off $70 instead of $50.[/QUOTE]

You my friend are absolutely right, I lucked out.

[quote name='HeightsBound']You my friend are absolutely right, I lucked out.[/QUOTE]

You didn't even show them the ad, then? They knew what you were talking about and just mixed up what they read in the ad?

maybe being on CAG has made me extremely cheap but i don't buy games at launch no more lol. and while this is a good deal i think i can do better by waiting a little longer lol

oh before this site how paying full price felt like good value

[quote name='Zolor23']You didn't even show them the ad, then? They knew what you were talking about and just mixed up what they read in the ad?[/QUOTE]

Exactly my thought. There was a person in front of me getting the same deal PM, and she rung him up at the same total as me.

[quote name='iiSaviour']Anyone know when this ends? I am good waiting to PM at Best Buy until late Monday?[/QUOTE]
It ends Dec. 22.

On a side note I got denied using my credit card on purchase based on the cashier claiming my ID was for different person at Toys R Us. It was first time I ever had an issue with my ID, guess it's about time I update my 16yr old self photo on the ID.

[quote name='showtimefolks']maybe being on CAG has made me extremely cheap but i don't buy games at launch no more lol. and while this is a good deal i think i can do better by waiting a little longer lol

oh before this site how paying full price felt like good value[/QUOTE]

Um...buying games at launch has never been cheaper. Thanks to BB's preorder $20 GC, I haven't paid a dime for games this season. I've been very focused on trades and PMing, so on most of my games I've come out miles ahead. I'd actually say if you were cheaper, you'd realize that buying games at launch has never been better, thanks to BB.

Actually got shot down for the first time at BBY on this deal. Being the gentleman that I am, I went above their heads and did a .com order for store pickup. :D

yeah buying games at launch at bestbuy is really the way to go. just this week i am pricematching far cry 3 and moh warfighter - so after $20 back, i got them for $35/$25 respectively after tax, which is even better than the $25 black friday deal on warfighter, plus i get to play them on release day when everyone is talking about them/etc. Bestbuy has been killing it lately. and if you are into flipping back at bestbuy after you plat, its all free rentals. i wanted that 44tiv but i missed it the other day, so i might just got for 40tiv for far cry 3 if i plat it soon enough. altho it is a great game, i might hold on to or buy back when 20 or so.

I went into BB to pick something up and mentioned this deal to a few gaming employees to see if they would do the PM. They said sure but I didn't need anything since I got all the games I wanted already. Managed to help 2 employees get Far Cry 3 though and split the cost between each other. One of them was the manager of that section.

On a side note, how long does one have to work at BB to get access to override codes? I swear that is some crazy amount of power for one person to hold. :hot:

[quote name='showtimefolks']maybe being on CAG has made me extremely cheap but i don't buy games at launch no more lol. and while this is a good deal i think i can do better by waiting a little longer lol

oh before this site how paying full price felt like good value[/QUOTE]

Well you should buy them at launch to save even more money. The codes and other free stuff you get for preordering go for way too much money on ebay. I always sell my codes. I sold my far cry 3 code for $20 so there is a good incentive to buy at launch. My two cents:)

how are you guys PMing this at bestbuy? I didn't want to print that entire page to PM these deals, is this listed in the weekly ad?

Traded in black ops 2 and assassin creed liberation for 59.xx and picked up far cry 3 and black ops 2 for 15 after using that gift card. The employee had a wtf face and thought I was insane.

[quote name='CaoPi']how are you guys PMing this at bestbuy? I didn't want to print that entire page to PM these deals, is this listed in the weekly ad?[/QUOTE]

I posted a link to a phone-scan on the first page...

I called my local Best Buy to see if they would PM this. I asked the 3 for $70 deal, but I was told they only PM on single priced items, not bundles. Maybe I'll have better luck if I go in.

[quote name='ashleyLQL']I called my local Best Buy to see if they would PM this. I asked the 3 for $70 deal, but I was told they only PM on single priced items, not bundles. Maybe I'll have better luck if I go in.[/QUOTE]

It's 2 for 70. If 3 for 70 worked, you'd see it on slick deals and all over these forums.

bread's done
Back