Call of duty: Black ops 2 $40 Tigerdirect

Why price match at best buy? Just buy it from this store...

Can't wait for the "amazon needs to price match it".

[quote name='oasisboy']Why price match at best buy? Just buy it from this store...

Can't wait for the "amazon needs to price match it".[/QUOTE]For those who preordered from Best Buy for the $20 in Reward Zone certificates, price-matching down to $39.99 is a viable option.

The "after-rebate" part may result in my not getting the PM, but I'll give it a shot anyway. Thanks, OP!

[quote name='Vigilante']For those who preordered from Best Buy for the $20 in Reward Zone certificates, price-matching down to $39.99 is a viable option.

The "after-rebate" part may result in my not getting the PM, but I'll give it a shot anyway. Thanks, OP![/QUOTE]

Exactly. Turns the game into $20 for those who preordered.

[quote name='golfing7861']Does anyone know how to price match an online pre order from Best Buy?[/QUOTE]

I believe you call BB at 888-BEST-BUY

[quote name='oasisboy']Why price match at best buy? Just buy it from this store...
[/QUOTE]
Because GCU gave $20 RZ already.
You are a 06 vet, I'm surprised that you are not in the GCU game to reap the benefits of $20 + PM.

Can't wait for the "amazon needs to price match it".[/QUOTE]

Why are you even here if you don't want good video game deals. You obviously don't know what's good and what isn't good.

I was able to PM this at BBY; tigerdirect.com is apparently included among the list of retailers BBY will price-match, and I don't think the manager looked too closely at the "rebate" part.

bread's done
Back