Civilization 5 GOTY with Gods and Kings expansion for $15.49 at GetGamesGo

[quote name='vantheman']Better deal at amazon[/QUOTE]

How so? I just checked and Amazon offers the Civ V GOTY for $35 shipped ($50 download) and the Gods and Kings expansion for another $30. :(

Many people -- including myself -- think Civ 4 is the better game and that Civ 5 made the franchise more 'mainstream.' Civ 5 is more accessible but the game play is fundamentally the same.

[quote name='PikaPichu']How so? I just checked and Amazon offers the Civ V GOTY for $35 shipped ($50 download) and the Gods and Kings expansion for another $30. :([/QUOTE]
I assume he means this deal which is $5 more but includes Civ IV Complete ad Stronghold. So it depends on how much you care about the additional titles and if they're worth the five bucks to you.

Edit: Heh, that's what I get for leaving my posting window open for five minutes.

[quote name='UnicornBang']Decisions, decisions. I doubt I will find them for that price even during the holiday sale. hmm[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Have to figure out if I'm really going to play both if I buy that $20 deal on Amazon.

[quote name='PikaPichu']Agreed. Have to figure out if I'm really going to play both if I buy that $20 deal on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I just bought Walking Dead and have so many other games to play. I just a game collector I guess. I am just wondering if anyone has used this site with success? I have never heard of it.

GetGamesGo? I've used them several times, always for Steamworks titles. So I can't speak for any other aspect but they've always given me a valid Steam key without issue.

You probably won't play both. Personally I think it's silly for them to bundle them but I can't begrudge Amazon for trying to move unwanted games (Civ 4) by packaging them with current ones. That said, you also get Stronghold collection for $5 which is a pretty good deal. Anyway, you might be able to find people willing to buy the keys for Civ 4 (assuming it comes with Steam keys) and Stronghold Collection (ditto) from you on the trading thread.

bread's done
Back