Dualshock 3 (slate gray) and GTA4 for $41 Wal-mart Online

Sony DualShock 3 Wireless Controller w/ Bonus Game Value Bundle comes with: PlayStation 3 250GB Little Big Planet Karting Move Wal-Mart Exclusive Bundle
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)

That is a sweet controller and not a bad DS3 bundle.

[quote name='Stanley the Bugman']I'm pretty sure it doesn't really come with a 250GB PS3 bundle though.[/QUOTE]

not with that attitude

I need a controller, but I don't want the game... Maybe I should just get pick up a controller off Amazon and skip this? Is this a pretty common price range for the dual shock controllers?

-B

[quote name='Abbadon74']I need a controller, but I don't want the game... Maybe I should just get pick up a controller off Amazon and skip this? Is this a pretty common price range for the dual shock controllers?

-B[/QUOTE]

You can give away the game? Yep, that controller is beautiful, I want one! ):

Thanks OP, gonna trade in GTAIV to get the controller for ~$30.

BTW free store pickup will not work, even on the mobile app like people at slickdeals have tried to do; it just tells me the item's unavailable.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Shipping is $5[/QUOTE]

It's giving me free store pickup. Not sure if others are getting that or not.

I got the "We're having temporary difficulties arriving at the destination you requested, but we'd like to offer steps to help you below" when I choose the option for free to store pickup

I picked one of these controllers up during BF. Really like the transparent color. Its cool to have the LED lights on the top shine through. I picked up the blue one as well down the line just to have another somewhat unique controller.

[quote name='dallow']So I got my box with 2 sets.

I got two controllers, but no GTA IVs.....[/QUOTE]

Ha, what ?!?!

[quote name='shadowkast']Ha, what ?!?![/QUOTE]

Yup, and just checked my order. It says they were in the same FedEx box.
Well, time to call, yay!

EDIT: What, I can't call? I have to email going by the website...

[quote name='shadowkast']No, not sure at all. Just thought for sure I'd seen the clear blue the other day when shopping and thought it was target I'd seen it at. Maybe it was just last year's still on the shelf?![/QUOTE]

Target has transparent red for Holiday '12 and it's their first year offering exclusive PS3 colors. The transparent blue controllers hung around Walmarts into Spring of this year, but this promo for transparent gray/black is probably the best deal for this controller.

Got my slate gray DS3 in a box and GTA IV in a separate bubble mailer as two different FedEx deliveries, FYI. Controller doesn't look bad, I like the transparency.

Ha, in the end it was my apt complex who lost the games. They were shipped separately. They eventually found them though.

What's nice is that since they're on separate receipts, I was able to simply return them to the store.

That makes the controllers $22 each. Awesome deal.

[quote name='dallow']Ha, in the end it was my apt complex who lost the games. They were shipped separately. They eventually found them though.

What's nice is that since they're on separate receipts, I was able to simply return them to the store.

That makes the controllers $22 each. Awesome deal.[/QUOTE]

was thinkinh the same!

[quote name='dallow']Ha, in the end it was my apt complex who lost the games. They were shipped separately. They eventually found them though.

That makes the controllers $22 each. Awesome deal.[/QUOTE]

oooh, think I'll bite

Where are people finding this at?

Online it wouldn't allow me to buy, so I went to my walmart as soon as I saw this from the OP and there was nothing there and the employees knew nothing of this deal

[quote name='RoyFrugalton']Where are people finding this at?

Online it wouldn't allow me to buy, so I went to my walmart as soon as I saw this from the OP and there was nothing there and the employees knew nothing of this deal[/QUOTE]

It's dead.

bread's done
Back